• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and Euro tournament

Luantic1169

Smash Cadet
aye, i agree! not soundin harsh or anythin but..really needta get this all done with goin on holiday soon lol

and no 3-way semifinals? aww man..was lookin foward to see how tht turned out x)

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
A three way semi final could have been fun but its a lot more organised now and in a way fair. 1v1 is a lot easier to say "that was a clean (or not so clean) match" while with a 3 way you could argue that two were trying to knock out the tougher competition or one player just let the other two wear themselves down then took the kills etc.

Now with the loser bracket joining the Main bracket again, all the problems should be solved. I greatly look forward to giving someone a shot at the final!

Best of luck to you all!

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
edwin watsons * thoughts on this tourney ,

as you just read ,

~ i am the victor of this tourney and just want to say its been really ''fun , but i feel cheated ? that it was only a 1 win* tourney ,

my shoutouts : lu : your MK is siick keep up the good work
Master C : man your PT is on fireeeee :flame:
6jon6 : man our match was really close . :rotfl:

i am not going to be entering an tourneys from now , since i have to work on my street fighter play since a big london tourney is coming up

:pimp:
TOS out
i thought u and luatic were in a semi final match? dn reno has still to fight his semi final match against the winner of the loser bracket which should be done really soon. hopefully tomo :)

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
llol congrats Tos, ^^; no need to feel silly we'lll just assume thats the post when you DO win XD

this has been good fun so far :) looking forward to my match tomorrow, i'll update the chart aswell.

oh and i'm jelous ToS that the street fighter 4?

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Me, master c and jon are fighting in 2 hours time or so, i'm not sure about villians match.

Yeh and good luck ToS lucky *******! :p

Edit: nice sig btw flash.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
About that.... it's just about time and so far my friend roster still says both are awaiting regestration , i've pm'd both so well wait and see ^^;

Villains

Smash Cadet
Lol, i was gone for the rest of that day. Today i would be also gone, or it should be now and between 3:30 (Dutch time, so 2:20 English time). I have to go to a birthday which i hate, because its 2 hours driving :p. Tomorrow I'm free all day, if i don't go to the kermis (dunno whats it in English xD). Anyway, i'll try to look when u responded.

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Ok villains how about 2:30 today (by my time)? That would be 3:30 your time I guess.

Master_C

Smash Cadet
GG villains. Was closer then I liked....even with your random suicide.

Guys I won. Is it reno I face next? Whens good for you man?

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Yeah I lost to TOS in the first round. Only just though :p.

If I beat Reno It'll be a good rematch. I have to beat TOS twice dont I? Whereas he only needs to beat me once.

Top Bottom