• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uhhhh f-throw combos?

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
i just have a few questions about the f-throw combos. Firstly, which is the most damage dealing (but still inescapable) combo against small light characters like pikachu and mk? and, how come when i do f-throw to u-air in training (against snake) it doesnt come up as 2 consecutive hits? also, is f-throw > u-air > f-throw > u-air > f-smash actually inescapable against falco, wolf and fox? thanks

Valor88

Smash Rookie
To deal the most damage on lighter character I would say just go right for the f-throw to hammer. It catches them off gaurd but still excapable if they're smart and DI and airdodge correctly. And as for the consecutive hits question, none of the f-throw combos are considered as consecutive hits, just as inescapable. And the space animals (fox, falco, wolf) have very wierd weights. Try the combos on each of them in training mode to see who can avoid what. Hope this helps somewhat

M.J.B

Smash Cadet
I don't know about you, but I go fthrow uair, uair etc., it builds up alot of damage to me(though i ALWAYS play against noobs 'cause no good people live near me)

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
edit: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ThUiFqe_E&feature=related

thanks but, the u-tilt is escapable on mk
Yea, i honestly dont understand it, it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. But generally it works for me. Notice that he does do it the second time.

So, whether or not its escapable is only a few frames off and closer to any other combo on him that deals as much damage. So i still recommend using it.

Top Bottom