• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhhh Apex?

Spife

Smash Master
I checked for like GERM, Skler and Shae and a few other peeps and no one turned up. Are none of yall going to apex? Wtffff Don't make me be like the only link player to get knocked out round 1 :bee:

Skler

Smash Master
I didn't have the money for Apex until yesterday night. I also have no ride.

You won't get knocked out round 1 spife. Don't believe in yourself, Believe in me who believes in you.

Also try using the nair a lot.

Spife

Smash Master
Believe in the spife that I believe in. I think I'll just play the trannysaurus-rex or maybe the cute cuddly woodland Foxicous cause sometimes he'll obey me, I still gotta get more badges though.

cjugs

Smash Ace
I didn't have the money for Apex until yesterday night. I also have no ride.

You won't get knocked out round 1 spife. Don't believe in yourself, Believe in me who believes in you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHO!!!!!
My bad i'm allergic to johns.
Howed you end up doing spife?

Spife

Smash Master
I went all sheik like a good boy :bee:
and still didn't make round 2 pools, my nerves beat me in the end

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL Shae didn't go because I didn't have the funds. He had everything to do so (Ride, housing, funds). He doesn't like to travel alone, or at least not with me or his cuz Crystalnite. Idk. But you can definitely expect to see him at Pound 5. Cuz I'm going. lmao

APEX lacked a lot of fun characters. All I saw on the stream was Fawkz, Foulco, Jyggs, and Marf. Sometimes Sheeek. But I loved watching AXE AND TAJ! Those guys.. <3

Top Bottom