• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhh...hi! ^^'

DragonBB

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1306-8017-6186
Hi there! It's nice to finally be signed up and everything!

To be honest, I'm not exactly...into the competitive Smash scene yet, but it's something that I very much want to be a part of! Ever since I saw trailers for Smash 3DS/ Wii U, as well as finding out that people actually play Smash Bros. competitively, I've worked countless hours into trying to get better at the game. I currently don't own a Wii U, and I only have Smash 3DS (I main as Zero Suit Samus and second Shulk) and I have Melee emulated on my computer (I main Fox on that). I wouldn't consider myself a bad Smash player by any means, especially in the 3DS version, but I would be lying if I didn't say I needed to work on a few things (Consistently shielding, remember to airdodge, etc.) I'm currently in high school and applying for jobs (currently saving up for a Wii U and Smash to go along with it X3) so I'm not able to play 24/7, but I spend most of my free time practicing in For Glory on the DS, and practicing general techniques with bots or in training mode in Melee.

If anybody wants to friend me on the 3DS, go right ahead! I'd love to play a few games with some of you! ^^

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Welcome to the boards!
All of us have room to improve, it's only natural :p
If you ever wanna play some games, I'm always open.

DragonBB

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1306-8017-6186
Welcome to the boards!
All of us have room to improve, it's only natural :p
If you ever wanna play some games, I'm always open.
Sweet! I'll add you on my friends list if that's alright with you!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, I'm fine with that. Can't play toniiightt but typically I'm free, so just message me if you ever wanna play.

D

Deleted member

Hey there, and welcome! I main Fox aside from Falcon in Melee, but thanks to my Wii's disc slot no longer working as of January 2014, I can't play the game anymore, unfortunately. Dolphin can remedy this, but I don't feel like it now. Enjoy your stay.

DragonBB

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1306-8017-6186
Hey there, and welcome! I main Fox aside from Falcon in Melee, but thanks to my Wii's disc slot no longer working as of January 2014, I can't play the game anymore, unfortunately. Dolphin can remedy this, but I don't feel like it now. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will enjoy my stay greatly! That really sucks to hear about your Wii, though...I actually sold mine a few years back along with Brawl...I was too naive to know that I could've used that to get some much-needed practice in, or even get Project M. But, I digress. I hope things turn up better for you soon so you can play again ^^

D

Deleted member

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will enjoy my stay greatly! That really sucks to hear about your Wii, though...I actually sold mine a few years back along with Brawl...I was too naive to know that I could've used that to get some much-needed practice in, or even get Project M. But, I digress. I hope things turn up better for you soon so you can play again ^^
You're welcome. Ehh, I don't really mind it. I barely use my Wii anyway. These days, that is. *laughs*

Zydro

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zydro21
3DS FC
5198-2605-2089
Hello and Welcome ^_^! I will be a bit rusty on 3DS but ill be happy to play. If you want to play just ask ^_^

DragonBB

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1306-8017-6186
Hello and Welcome ^_^! I will be a bit rusty on 3DS but ill be happy to play. If you want to play just ask ^_^
Well, I'd be more than happy to take you up on your offer! Maybe once school starts winding down a bit for me, we can do something!

Top Bottom