• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uh, 2v2 at Waba this upcoming Friday [Short notice.]

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
For people in the area, or who are interested, and would like to be notified.
Not a major Waba smash tournament, it's mainly a lockin, but I know there are people
who live driving distance.

Bla bla bla, you all know the rules, a lot of you have already been.

A Waba lock in is from 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM, total access to all games
and systems all night, with a tournament at each lock in.

If you're into this kind of thing, by all means, come participate in the tournament,
and game until the moring.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hmm.. I might go..

It all depends on my work schedule, though.

Don't know if I'll enter the tournament, though. Might just go to hang out and **** some face in Guitar Hero 3 (Which you'd better have out >_>)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Are we allowed to go there any earlier than 11? I might try and get a ride there from my mother, and I don't think she'd want to be taking me at 11 at night.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Are we allowed to go there any earlier than 11? I might try and get a ride there from my mother, and I don't think she'd want to be taking me at 11 at night.
Yep.
Just explain to them the situation, they'd probably understand.
If it not anything, you're allowed to chill.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
If I'm not dead from a tragic turkey overdose, and if I have the cash, I'll come.

PS: Holy **** it's Marty. I'd love to team.
PPS: Wow that's a big door fee.
PPPS: Don't think I can afford this after all, rofl.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
If I'm not dead from a tragic turkey overdose, and if I have the cash, I'll come.

PS: Holy **** it's Marty. I'd love to team.
PPS: Wow that's a big door fee.
PPPS: Don't think I can afford this after all, rofl.
The door fee is the norm for the lock in. :)
Oh well, sorry you can't make it. :p

Somasu

Smash Ace
ALL OF YOUS SHOULD COME!

=) I'll team with anyone.

Aaaand I'll also take anyone in Guitar Hero 3. I challenge anyone to a Pro Face Off at Through the Fire and Flames!

S0FT

Smash Ace
Im deffinently comming...
Dave My lil 10 year old brother wants to come to the lockout and chill and play other games while im in the tournament... as long as he pays the door fee is everything all right?

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
If enough people come, and if enough people are interested, you guys want to hold a singles tournament here on the side? Someone would have to bring bracket program, but we could just do singles on our own if waba doesn't want to. We'll have plenty of time.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
If enough people come, and if enough people are interested, you guys want to hold a singles tournament here on the side? Someone would have to bring bracket program, but we could just do singles on our own if waba doesn't want to. We'll have plenty of time.
i like this Carter88 guy. he's a thinker. yeah, i'd be down for some singles

Somasu

Smash Ace
Man I wil DESTROY you son!

...If you pay my $15 :)
This seriously tempts me to pay that $15 for you, so long as you pay me back in the future >_>

You should come. You'd be like.. my only challenge in Guitar Hero so far.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Im deffinently comming...
Dave My lil 10 year old brother wants to come to the lockout and chill and play other games while im in the tournament... as long as he pays the door fee is everything all right?
Yes, most definitely.
The lock in is the main attraction, so he will be welcomed+have a lot to do.
Most of the people there will not be for the smash tournament.
Most lock ins include a tournament, and this week's is smash. :]

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
I don't think they will have a problem with that.
Just don't expect to use too many T.V's outside the doubles, because majority of the people there will be there will be there for other games.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
This seriously tempts me to pay that $15 for you, so long as you pay me back in the future >_>

You should come. You'd be like.. my only challenge in Guitar Hero so far.
Same, i havent played anyone around my skill level in a while.

Edit: Well i was going to say I'd pay you back at Alpha's Mega fun smashfest, but i dont know if ill be able to get a ride. So i think ill have pass on this one. Maybe another time.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Same, i havent played anyone around my skill level in a while.

Edit: Well i was going to say I'd pay you back at Alpha's Mega fun smashfest, but i dont know if ill be able to get a ride. So i think ill have pass on this one. Maybe another time.

I'm dead serious. I'll pay the 15 bucks for the door fee for you just so I can have someone to play Guitar Hero with xD

You wouldn't have to pay me back immediately.. just whenever you get the chance to.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm down.

Hell, I'll hand-write brackets if necessary.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'm dead serious. I'll pay the 15 bucks for the door fee for you just so I can have someone to play Guitar Hero with xD

You wouldn't have to pay me back immediately.. just whenever you get the chance to.
Alright then :chuckle: I have been wondering which of us was better.

I'll try to find a ride, and do you want to pm me your phone number so i can call you when i get there?

Goin down clown!

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'll just PM you my number and you can give me yours as well.

This **** gonna be hawt! ..even though I have a strange feeling you're better than I am xD

EDIT: OOH! We have to do a co-op run of TtFaF! ...unless you can't do that intro, at all, in which case we're screwed xD *sucks at tapping*

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I'll just PM you my number and you can give me yours as well.

This **** gonna be hawt! ..even though I have a strange feeling you're better than I am xD

EDIT: OOH! We have to do a co-op run of TtFaF! ...unless you can't do that intro, at all, in which case we're screwed xD *sucks at tapping*
Well i can always use the rubber band of justice... ;)

But yeah you ought to bring a camera and we can show off how hardcore we are on youtube or something. That is unless Waba already has one for stuff like that.

I still dont know if i'm going yet though.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Yes xD And I'm so inferior in skill compared to some of those people on Youtube.. holy crap

Somasu

Smash Ace
w00t for team Candy *******s getting 3rd... even if it was a guaranteed placing xD

This was fun... and I gotta find whoever that guy was that I played Guitar Hero with so much.. that was too much fun.

Top Bottom