• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

anti

Smash Journeyman
NO Way! Sixty NinE is coming?!?!
OMG NO ****ING WAY
now i gotta go, can't miss the great sixty nine
LOL yeah you better tell everyone, if people know, this tourney will turn out to be huge.

EDIT: Thanks for updating the first page, I wanted to see how many people are coming so far.

Kro

Smash Rookie
please add :
skinnyninja
kro
jungshin

to the tentative list, thanks! me and jungshin go to ucla, so it'll be easy to make it

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to be a pain, Aesis, but I'm just making sure you got the following:

channlsrfr
Jamar (my friend who's not on the boards)

$ick

Smash Lord
I need a partner for this too... Let me know if you'd want to team with me. I'm not entering the team crew battle though... =/

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I’m not going to be able to make it. I’m going camping with my family. This is going to be such a huge tourney too. Well this blows. :(

bbb

Smash Champion
lol, I think at the very least I can get my grandma to take me, seeing as my ego's been dead and burried for a long time now. lol, this is going to be an interesting staurday for me :laugh:

The Game II

Smash Champion
aesis, subtract 1 vcr from my list. I'll only be able to bring 1 vcr. I'll still also be able to record videos straight to my computer

and that live broadcast is looking really iffy at this point. :(

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know.

But combined with moving heavy ish, 3400 miles of driving in the last 5 days, settling in to LB and shiyetty internet at my new place, I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

put it on lock that we will have live broadcast of future melee tournaments.

There's still a chance for this weekend, but it's looking very unlikely.

--GCII

Oh! well, that was quick. I just put in my info right now, but I won't know if I'll be able to do it until tourney day. Therefore, I'll just head to UCLA early Saturday and test it out and pray.

thecupid

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone cupid here... My internet hasn't been working so I'm posting from a blackberry and sorry for the late post...but I AM COMING... BRINGING HEX, A 36 INCH TV, A CUBE, AND I WANT A SHIRT!!!

Aesis

Smash Ace
I predict the Singles Grand Finals will be

BoA vs Ken

Anyway, all lists updated.
Keep posting if you're coming.

BRING TV'S AND GAMECUBES w/SSBM

2 DAYS UNTIL SEX

Top Bottom