• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ubers don't always win, they get pwnd!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
This is for anyone who uses Ubers, I've been playing PBR for a while and when I went to go play on wifi, I noticed that half of the teams I faced were ALL Ubers and so far I have 75 battles won without losing because I've been pwning every team that had Ubers with my Weavile and Dusknoir.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I use ubers but I gotta say that the people that have them make up there whole team probably are a bunch of noobs.

I'm 14 by the way

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
noob: Ima gonna make ma team special sweepers. Huh? What's a Blissey? What's a Wobuffet?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dang... I've got to get back into battling.

Shuckle>noob's Lugia; one on one=greatest day of my life
I rock! Hell yeah!

Never faced an opponent with an all legendary team before.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Try my legendary team... But then again, I know how to EV train...
As do I.

Anyone want to face my Kyogre, Palkia, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Dialga?

I'd hate like hell to break down and actually use Ubers, but I caught and trained them just for the n00bs who think ubers are teh l33t pwnage!!111!!!!111!

edit: I don't think anyone wants to face an EV trained Latios with a Soul Dew. I certainly don't.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Actually that's impossible...

Seeing as how I bought a WiFi adapter, BUT it turns out I have the wrong internet connection (**** dile-up!!), I've been bound to netbattle. I love fighting Uber Teams and blowing up on their Kyogre with Gengar...

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
The only thing legenderarys are good for is for them to be in there own legend box and the old lengenderies are nice to show off but never in battle

drcossack

Smash Ace
It's still weak to bug attacks. Mold breaker Rampardos stomps all over it anyways.
Spiritomb or Sceptile?

Ooh, right, I forgot about Mold Breaker Rampardos. The only problem is he's got crappy defenses, and I don't think he can outspeed a Wobbuffet...

SniPeR WoLF

Smash Cadet
It's true ubers don't always win, I owned with my 363 salamance attack power and milotic against a guy with stupid ubers ****, that was an awsome feeling, after hours of making them into level 100.

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Are all Uber teams really that common? I just got off PBR after a few hours of battling and I never ran into an All Uber team, just a few players with Dialga or Palkia on their team.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
With GTS making them all available, hacking and the fact that most games will have one just waiting for you, you can easily make a complete uber team.

I can't wait for these people that talk about owning legendaries all the time with one pokemon to run into my legendary team. Especially if it is in doubles... I will laugh so hard...

Top Bottom