• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2 REsults

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Ok WHY am i doing the result thread? Oh yea b/c the host left with the laptop early

Melee Singles

1: blunted_object ($126.00)
2: dieslow ($63.00)
3: Xx-noobking-xX ($21.00)
4: cowear
5: Patooty
5: Sion
7: Meta
7: Daltsy
9: Middi
9: BBQ
9: MrGW
9: DeLoRtEd1
13: Chocolate_thundra
13: RustedFencePost
13: Rampage
13: Supertramp
17: gutz
17: clubpersi
17: Hajime
17: Byuusan
17: Brokenhitbox

Melee Doubles:
1)ManSion: $50
2) Xx-Noobking-xX & Blunted_Object10: $20
3) Knee + Rest: $10
4) Superwaveshine
5) Middi & Smash_Mash
5) Star_Waffle & Byuusan
7) Supertramp & emubreath
7) The Short Bros.

Brawl Singles:

1) Dieslow: $50
2) TwilightShadow: $30
3) Cedrick: $10
4) Enkou
5) JPwn
5) Star_Waffle
7) Asadelta
7) Infinity Exists
9)Joshinator

Holdem:
1)Cedrick: $60
2)Tony: $30
3)Adam (re-buy #1)
4)Brian
5)Tiep (re-buy #2)
6)Bryan
7)Tiep(re-buy#1)
8)Tiep
9)Adam

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles:
1)ManSion: $50
2) Xx-Noobking-xX & Blunted_Object10: $20
3) Knee + Rest: $10
4) Superwaveshine
5) Middi & Smash_Mash
5) Star_Waffle & Byuusan
7) Supertramp & emubreath
7) The Short Bros.

Brawl Singles:
1) Dieslow: $50
2) TwilightShadow: $30
3) Cedrick: $10
4) Enkou
5) JPwn
5) Star_Waffle
7) Asadelta
7) Infinity Exists
9)Joshinator

Holdem:
1)Cedrick: $60
2)Tony: $30
3)Adam (re-buy #1)
4)Brian
5)Tiep (re-buy #2)
6)Bryan
7)Tiep(re-buy#1)
8)Tiep
9)Adam

Melee Singles
1) blunted_object ($126.00)
2) dieslow ($63.00)
3) Xx-noobking-xX ($21.00)
4) cowear
5) Patooty
5) Sion
7) Meta
7) Daltsy
9) Middi
9) BBQ
9) MrGW
9) DeLoRtEd1
13) Chocolate_thundra
13) RustedFencePost
13) Rampage
13) Supertramp
17) gutz
17) clubpersi
17) Hajime
17) Byuusan
17) Brokenhitbox

Metà

Smash Master
late shout-outs:

CVGA: thanks for hosting and everything, I had a lot of fun at this. Let me know if anyone finds that controller, but I'm guessing someone probably took it, so w/e. I'd love to come out there more if there's Melee and I have time.

Adam: you abandoned me in doubles, ***** me in singles, and erased all my data..... : ( oh well, gg's, hopefully I'll get another chance to team with you in the near future >_>

Tony: sorry about the doubles mix-up, man. Good job in singles though, finals was really intense, and you gave Eric a run for his money. gg's

Eric: nice to see you back so soon, and you didn't really seem rusty at all. Your Falco is as too good as ever, lol. Grats on 1st place

Tiep: I loved seeing your Samus back in action. I can't remember the last time I played against it, but you're so good with her.

Sion: grats on 1st place in doubles! you and Manuel were a really good team, and your Falco is now officially beast. gg's

Tim: thanks for teaming with me, I was so glad to find someone to team with that was at/above my skill level at the last minute. I think we did pretty well despite having never teamed together before (btw I owe you $5 cause I forgot to give it to you at the event). Very nice Falco, dittos were a lot of fun even though I hate the lasers, lol

Marshall: I see huge improvement in your Sheik, keep it up. gg's and all, money match my Ness next time, DO IT

Stephan: f*ckin mindgames man, you've got some crazy tricks up your sleeve. I've never been killed by a grapple cancel but it confused the F*CK out of me, lmao. gg

Kenny: Thanks for recording videos and stuff, you're amazing at it. You're like, the official smash videographer of BC now, lol. keep it up

Vincent: noooo, don't quit melee. You have so much potential, and you're a cool guy to be around. I can understand your reasons for quitting though, and I'm not gonna try to pressure you back into the community. gg's anyway, hope to see you again soon

Myles: your Falcon is getting better, you just gotta get more experience. gg's

Top Bottom