• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U-Tilt

T-Link

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible for Captain Falcon's U-Tilt to explode sometimes? I remember I was doing that once back in melee and he waited for about 3 seconds, then came crashing down with his leg and it exploded. I asked my friends if this was possible, but they said no. I'm pretty sure I did that, but that was years ago.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
thats ganondorf :)

EDIT: though I admit I was laughing pretty hard when I read your first sentence. Not only does falcon's knee have electricity running through it, his entire leg is filled with c4!!

T-Link

Smash Apprentice
thats ganondorf :)

EDIT: though I admit I was laughing pretty hard when I read your first sentence. Not only does falcon's knee have electricity running through it, his entire leg is filled with c4!!
I know that ganadorf can do that, but I could've sworn that that was possible. So then Flacon's U-Tilt does nothing?

Wogrim

Smash Lord
When I play Ganon I accidentally use his UTilt because Falcon's is a good kill move... then I get pwnd.

Edit: Yea anyways although Falcon's UTilt would look cooler if it had explosion or a fiery effect, it doesn't.

Can we get this thread deleted now, it's just wasting space. If you'd have simply tried Falcon's UTilt you would see that there is no explosion.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
I know that ganadorf can do that, but I could've sworn that that was possible. So then Flacon's U-Tilt does nothing?
let's hope aurasharde doesn't read this thread
u should beg the mod to lock this thread already

Top Bottom