• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Tom Nooks

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Hah, that's funny. They must be his nephews. There are twin nephews that help him run the store when it's the biggest it gets.

shroom

Smash Cadet
Its probably his twin nephews or sons, timmy and tommy, which I thought it could have been all along meaning he could still be in....just possibly. I mean it makes since because they dress just like him and could just being watching while Nook fights.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
That's Timmy and Tommy -.-... If you've ever made your status in Animal Crossing high enough to get the 2-story building then you'd know that Tom Nook's successors Timmy and Tommy(Not sure if it's tommy or not) take care of the top floor.

Timekeeper

Smash Cadet
Having played Animal Crossing, I was well aware they could've been his nephews, but the Tom Nook's Nephews trophies clearly show them to be smaller than Nook, who is the same size as Villager. The Nooks on Smashville were the same size as Villager.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
lol if we ever get an animal crosser it has to be him, because animal corssing sucks and thats the only char who fits.

Televangelist

Smash Cadet
This is actually the best argument I've currently seen against the 35 roster. The Animal Crossing 'series icon' makes no sense otherwise, and Tom Nook is an infinitely more interesting character possibility than a generic 'Animal Crosser'.

S2

Smash Lord
Its clearly his nephews. Even if there were 2 Tom Nooks, it wouldn't really mean anything.

What's more important is to know what happened to Timmy and Tommy's father? What kind of parent let's their kids get worked to the bone by their evil Uncle Tom Nook.

shroom

Smash Cadet
After looking at other pictures I think Tom Nook is in the background sometimes as well. So he is most likely not in brawl.

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman
Its clearly his nephews. Even if there were 2 Tom Nooks, it wouldn't really mean anything.

What's more important is to know what happened to Timmy and Tommy's father? What kind of parent let's their kids get worked to the bone by their evil Uncle Tom Nook.
Don't you know? Nook is friends with Resetti, and Nook's brother owed Tom money. Poor Timmy & Tommy Nook's mom and pop are probably sleepin' with the fishes in Smashville's river now. :p

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
I'd like Tom Nook to be a PC.
I think it's way way better than a random animal crosser too.

But in this picture from the Dojo, Tom Nook is in the background (on the left).

Maybe that characters in the Smash City background changes everyday?
Cause in Ikki's video, there is no Tom Nook indeed, and all characters seems to be the same, but they differ from the initial picture.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Their father is a Tom Nook in another town. They're going through their rite of initiation into the Tanuki mafia.

If you think about it, Tom Nook is the Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny of Animal Crossing.

Anyway, Nook still has a chance thanks to his rival, the Animal Crosser. After all, he/she/it/potato has been in the background more than Nook has been. However, there may not be an Animal Crossing character, but here's to hoping there is one and that that character will be Nook.

*toasts*

Top Bottom