• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two spots open for G4S5

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I just happen to have two spots open for G4S5. I'd like to take two people so I can go.

If you come, you will need to pay gas money before we leave. You will also need to get a ride to my house.

I'm currently living in Beverly Hills FL. Which is about an hour away from Tampa and Gainesville.

If your interested in coming, PM me or IM me.

My s/n is cashmooney69

edit:gas will be somewhere near $65.00 a person, assuming that gas is $3.00-$4.00 a gallon.

This price has been measured and is not a random number.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wait what?

No. No you don't. You forget that I'm housing you here, and I am maxed. I was told it was:

Cash Mooney
Cash Mooney's Mom
Laijin
Dude bringing Laijin to Mooney's
Renth

Coming from your car.

Now, if this list is wrong and someone has dropped out, I need to be informed. Otherwise, it's a no go because I do not have any room left in my house. >.> (You forget, I am also housing NFL)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
lol stomped
you better have room in your car for your n64 controller mooney
i want your $$

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just got done talkin with Mooney. Seems as if Renth, Laijin and Laijin's ride to Mooney's place all got owned.

This is now leaving his slots ope, so HB if you want to come man, take up the opportunity.

Prac352

Smash Lord
yeah, I'd like to see that calculation for gas money. $65 alone gets you 16+ gallons of gas if it costs 4 bucks a gallon (it doesn't around here). Assuming your car gets a crappy 20 miles per gallon (I'm sure it gets more), that's 320 miles. Check your math.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So.

Apparently **** happened and Mooney and his mom changed plans around about what's goin down.

To sum up the convo between Renth myself and the other dudes....

"****"

I think it might be safe to assume to not get hopes up for coming with Mooney. :(

@HB - I'm sorry man, it would've been really badass to finally meet you... :/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't understand why Mooney would make his mom drive him and his friends out of state for tournaments.

You gotta be nicer to that mom of yours.

Top Bottom