• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Questions

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
1. anyone got some good zelda stages (specific matchups against other lower/bottom tier would be most appreciated)

2. suggestions for "pro" zeldas to watch? i know mikey secondarys her sometimes but anyone else?

ggkthx

and yea, prepping for low tier tourney

soap

Smash Hero
haha, mexican BJ after a dirty sanchez.

ive seen local zelda mains that love Fod + rainbow cruise, i dont know why though

TheLake

Smash Master
Aight brainjack heres the scooop daloop

Yoshis story - Quick kills and the plat form extends slightly off the stage...very nice for recovery

Battlfield - Umm i dont know why but zelda is like awsome here

FOD - Here too...

Dream Land - Oh and here somehow

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM FD!

Brinstar and cruise are sick too. Those are my personal favorites.

Ok lets get some matchups for ya...

Congrats on picking zelda by the way, I expect you to ****.

Take ness to battlefield, and yoshis story...shy guys **** with recovery and and battlefield is just gay.

Roy, avoid pokemon stadium or FOD actually....cruise, brinstar or dreamland are nice.

**** yoshi with kicks on battlefield or dreamland or japes or somthing crazy. Two kicks and hes done so make em count.

Kirby - FOD or FD suprisingly, if he crouches forward smash and just kick camp em. AVOID edge battles unless your holding it to avoid that bloody swallowcide.

Pichu - hahaha FD preferable or Yoshis to make it quick

Mewtwo - HAHAHAHA dont play a good one, you'll lose somehow

Bowser - Take him to yoshis and put on the pressure OR if your playing a campy one go FD and camp back. This matchups even actually so avoid the shield.

GnW - Take him to yoshis or FoD, and pressure that awful shield.

Links - Hmm these guys can give you trouble but dont ever get discouraged. Zelda has the advantage against link and is even with young link so dont get discouraged and live while weezling for an opening to kick. They can projectile pressure you but you got the nyarus love brah...so love those fools. Suprise them with green greens or yoshis story or dreamland (for a long survival match).

PIKAFREAKNCHU - scarier than most high tiers this matchup is a nightmare. Fear not though just BAN CORNERIA and you should be gold. Forward smash alot in this matchup and battlefield might be your safest bet along with FoD. Or cruise cause its hott

IN fact feel free to change any counter stages to cruise just cause that place is soooo babalicous for zelda.

Downsmash tons, nyarus love all around, and forward smash (have the right version...) and kick out of shield dawg.

Money on you (;

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
hahah thanks alot

yea actually before i even posted this the matchup i was most worried about was actually against puka

Top Bottom