• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two questions - Score Display and Random Costumes

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
What I like to do with PM a lot of times is just let 4 random CPUs in All-Star Mode have it out in an unlimited Time match.
Emphasis: I don't play the time match, I just kinda leave it on in the background like a screensaver or something.
There's two things I wish I was able to do, though.

1. I want to know how to make it to where Random randomizes the costume, too, not just the character. It can get a little tiring just seeing the default skin repeatedly forever.

2. I want to know how to force Score Display on. The option's not there in the rules anymore, so I've got no way to tell which CPU's winning when I check in periodically. Having it always on would be perfectly fine.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
1. Good luck with that, would be a giant pain in the ass asm code

2. I removed score display to add the auto L-cancel option which is now always read as off, should be a simple change to make it on if you know asm, I'd do it but I'm pretty lazy atm

Top Bottom