• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Questions: Results Screen Series Icons & Role Call Icons locations?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Hey, I have two questions that I've been unable to resolve for quite some time now.

1) I'm trying to do is change all of Bowser's series icons back to the Mario mushroom. I've managed to replace everything except for his unique series icon in the Results Screen. I've checked everywhere, but haven't been able to find the location for the life of me. I've gone through nearly every file in BrawlBox, every subroute of the files too, and havn't found it yet. If anyone knows where they can be located, please share.

2) I'm trying to change the "Roll Call" character icons. You know, the ones that scroll by that you shoot at after completing Classic mode. I've been trying to find those icons for a while now, too, but havn't been able to locate them. If anyone knows where I can find those, please let me know.

I've tried watching guides, plunging through all the files myself, and tried google-searching the anwsers to these questions, but havn't been able to find anything.

Last edited:

Jigglypoof21

Smash Cadet
Hey, I have two questions that I've been unable to resolve for quite some time now.

1) I'm trying to do is change all of Bowser's series icons back to the Mario mushroom. I've managed to replace everything except for his unique series icon in the Results Screen. I've checked everywhere, but haven't been able to find the location for the life of me. I've gone through nearly every file in BrawlBox, every subroute of the files too, and havn't found it yet. If anyone knows where they can be located, please share.

2) I'm trying to change the "Roll Call" character icons. You know, the ones that scroll by that you shoot at after completing Classic mode. I've been trying to find those icons for a while now, too, but havn't been able to locate them. If anyone knows where I can find those, please let me know.

I've tried watching guides, plunging through all the files myself, and tried google-searching the anwsers to these questions, but havn't been able to find anything.
1) The results screen icons are found as models in STGRESULT, specifically MiscData[110].

2) Most things related to the roll call are found in STGCHARAROLL, which you might have to get from Brawl itself. They are all textures in TextureData[0].

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
1) The results screen icons are found as models in STGRESULT, specifically MiscData[110].

2) Most things related to the roll call are found in STGCHARAROLL, which you might have to get from Brawl itself. They are all textures in TextureData[0].
Hey, I've been away for a while, so I wasn't able to search those areas until just recently.

I've found the icons in STGCHARROLL, so thank-you for pointing that out. That said, I've searched EVERYWHERE in STGRESULT MiscData[110], and still havn't been able to find the Bowser icon. You know by chance exactly where in MiscData[110] its located in, as well as the Mario icon that I plan to replace it with?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
The icons in the results screen are actually models. Normally you'd have to make a new one and all that jazz, but in your case all you need to do is export the Mushroom one and replace Bowser's with it. Do I have any idea where they are specifically? Nope.

Jigglypoof21

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've been away for a while, so I wasn't able to search those areas until just recently.

I've found the icons in STGCHARROLL, so thank-you for pointing that out. That said, I've searched EVERYWHERE in STGRESULT MiscData[110], and still havn't been able to find the Bowser icon. You know by chance exactly where in MiscData[110] its located in, as well as the Mario icon that I plan to replace it with?
I think the Bowser icon is the very last model in the list in MiscData[110]. There are a bunch of models between the other icons and it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Found it and swapped it. Now, everything Bowser related uses the Mario Mushroom. Stage included. Appreciate the help.

Top Bottom