• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two questions for the internet

CadenLisa

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
7824-6659-5288
Hey I'm dumb and confused on something, allow me to explain.

1. What GSP do you need to be at to get into elite battle?/Is it character specific, or roster? (Cause my gsp for the roster is 600k and I'm still stuck with playing items on in ffas. :( )

2. IS ELITE BATTLES 1V1 ONLY ON COMPETENT STAGES
(please god yes)

probablyquill

Smash Rookie
From what I've heard, there isn't a specific GSP that you need to be in to get Elite. Elite is based off the player percentage, and so the more players there are the higher your GPS will need to be to get Elite. Elite battles are confirmed to have the same matchmaking as normal Quickplay, however from watching streams getting 1v1 3 stock no items seems to be far more common.

My current GSP on my main(s) are around 620k and 680k after playing a bit last night, and I don't have Elite on either. From what I saw online yesterday morning, people were unlocking Elite at around 500k.

Top Bottom