• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two more glitch videos- Fox Shine Glitch and Snake's Infinite Recover

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
I was browsing through youtube, and there seems to be quite a lot of Brawl glitch videos up already. Here are some of the more interesting ones i've found:

Fox Shine Glitch:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=japV0e_CAHo&feature=related

Snake can recover from ANYWHERE:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GRATNm9sdBo&feature=related

And I've seen quite a lot more videos that other users have been posting. Why are there already so many glitches found? I figured with all the delays they would have caught some of these :ohwell: hopefully they iron everything out before the US release.

orintemple

Smash Lord
The Fox thing is kinda wierd. But shouldn't be that bad in normal gameplay. The Snake thing is kinda like bomb jumping. That may seem like a big deal but he basically destroys himself doing it. Sure he can recover from anywhere but he takes so much damage.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
I hadn't seen the snake one yet. It's hardly useful since you have to hurt yourself, but it's Lolarious nonetheless.

Zek

Smash Ace
Yeah, there's nothing glitchy about Snake's suicide-recovery. It could theoretically save you, but only in very specific circumstances.

Finch

Smash Lord
Actually the snake thing is really important for snake players, as it creates a distinction between taking a few damage and loosing a stock. The fox thing is mostly irrelevant for normal gameplay.

Top Bottom