• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TWO GREAT NEW MARTH MAINS ON THE RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJuan

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Two of today's hottest Math mains LB OBIJUAN and LB NINTEN have made leaps and bounds into the Marth meta game. They have discovered at least 40 new combos that almost no one is using right now, such as down tilt to ?. Because the combos are soooo deadly they dare not reveal them until they are ready. Recently LB OBIJUAN and LB NINTEN DESTROYED at one of their local tournaments 'Texas Showdown'. They are always favorites to enter Evo. Recently LB OBIJUAN said, "I have WAAAAAAAYY more notes on how toplay marth optimally than Mr. E, Pugwest, AND ChillinDude combined. If any of these people face me I would crush them like Marth crushed Medeas. I expect none of them will even try." Based on this, he is an extremely strong Marth main, and will probably register for Evo. In conclusion if anyone fights the deadly duo of the best and brightest Marth mains, LB OBIJAUN and LB NINTEN, they will be destroyed.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
I guarantee that almost all, if not, all combos that were "discovered" were already discovered. Also, I see no point in this thread. Especially since you are Obijuan. I vote it gets deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom