• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Zone

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Hey all!

First of all: ADVENTURE 2 IS NOT DEAD. It seems to be on ice on the other hand, however, it will be finished! It seems that I can't get in touch with the others on the project.
Dead.

This, is my final real project once completed: Twilight Zone, formly known as "Project Fox" to a VERY limited amount of people. It will be an about 20 minutes-long (Yes 20 mins, it started off as 1½ hours!) Perfect Control-like movie with ONLY Fox starring. Now, 20 mins blows like a ***** when it comes to edit, so there is NO way I'm going to do this alone. I've been permitted to use SuperDoodleMan's footage, that alone is a few mins! I myself had almost 5 for this project, but I seem to have lost it all! O_O

So, what can I do, you might ask. Recording, editing, ideas, suggesting songs (although I'm nearly done with it) and stuff like that!

I will also mix and maybe even remix songs for this project; Do you recognize the trailer's song? Zelgadis Theme (Pointy Beat RMX by Nigzel). :D It will be released along with the final movie (And, Joel, you better not release it when I provide you with it!).

Recording

Me.
SuperDoodleMan (As far as I know)
Mr.PeterGriffin

Editing
Me.
SuperDoodleMan (Once again, as far as I know)
Mr.PeterGriffin

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/9786815/Twilight_Zone_trailer.avi.html
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dJhqBbrMs

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
You don't have to worry about anything spilling. I'm the anti-leakage brand of saran-wrap.

I know this thing is going to turn out brilliant, as everything else that you've previously worked on has. I can supply a lot of music, all I need to know is what bpm range you're looking for and.. The scenario in which the music is being played. If you need anything else that's within my power make sure you talk to me.

Joel.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lost my ar disk but i can help in the editing,and it seems we have same taste for music, if u remember on msn lol. Music idea stealer, Narcissus at oasis(inside joke).
Anyway gl with project

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Writing on cellphone using Opera!
STEALER, EH? Right back at you! >_<'
I lost my disc as well... Or to be more correct; RWB did. @.@

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Ah, BB, I forgot to mention that. To this point you can PM me ideas. Later on I will see what I can do. =)

Top Bottom