• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Showdown Revival-Possible USF tournament in January

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Currently in talks with the people that are in charge of a monthly LAN party there to see about having a Smash tournament there. I hope everything works out and I can do it. What do you guys think about USF tournament? I have to talk to them about fees since they are funded by the school and the LAN party is free to play in. They have tournaments but they don't charge anything to play in them and no money is awarded as prizes.

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
First post son!!! Finally, I win. Go Supamak!!! Well, I think it would be pretty cool, considering I go to USF. The whole no cash thing is kinda lame though...Is there a way that we could get around it? If not, it could just be a really huge smash fest where we could all just chill, play, and have a good time. Either way, it will all be good if we can just get a place to play.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you could set something up, that would be amazing. Oh, yeah, and I would definitely go!

p.s. @ Anger: Long time no see man! It has been forever! Glad to see you posting again, welcome back.

edit: HOSTESS!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well me, Rohins, Noucles, and a few others went to a couple in the past... It was cool having free pizza, but other than that I doubt you'd be able to run a money tournament. If you can manage one though, that'd be great.

Before, everything was all together but this year, computers & consoles have been separated and it's only been standard LAN parties so far. So when you do hold it, you could probably get more n00bs to play since they wouldn't be distracted by Halo.

Top Bottom