• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Princess Ganondorf Question - SPOILER ALERT

Stryks

Smash Hero
the sword of sages is, like the name says, if the sword of the sages, it was used to try and kill ganondorf, and then the triforce of power appeared in his hand, and thus couldnt be killed with that weapon, he took out the sword impaled in him and killed the sage of water I believe... anyway just wanted to make that clear...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im just hoppin ganondorf wont be as fat as in WW, but seeing how he'll probably just have his tp look, he'll be ok, maybe sakurai can add some details like he did to fox and pit, maybe like make his triforce of power glow every now and then, and more complx stuff I dont know...

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Well I would like it alot if he had his TP sword in Brawl
But what if nintendo decides to give him a diferent sword when he changes custom?
Remeber he had a Trident or something like that:ohwell:
Although that would be like 5 movesets:dizzy:

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Don't really appreciate the fact that the topic title is a spoiler.
Beyond that, I dislike the idea of giving Ganondorf his sword, bringing in another sword user. It's not like Ganon needs to rely on his, he can do plenty without one. Simple solution, give him an attack that has him brandish his sword, B across or whatever.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Don't really appreciate the fact that the topic title is a spoiler.
The game's been out almost 3 months, it takes about a week or two to beat, i'm pretty **** sure everyone who's wanted to play Twilight Princess has either beaten it, or has heard of Ganondorf through friends. It's around that time where it's dumb to assume it's spoiling the game.

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Funnily enough, the reason I complained is because it spoiled it for me. lmao
Beyond that, I find it curious that there's still a warning for spoilers in the topic, iffin you know what I mean. Meh, doesn't matter. My bad luck.

Top Bottom