• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Twas The Night Before 20XXmas...

Forever 9

Smash Cadet
NNID
ForeverNin9
3DS FC
3626-0399-4225
"I've heard there are troubles of more than one kind; some come from ahead, and some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see; now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

- To all the hardworking and dedicated smash fans over the years. To many more years of Smash and Merry Christmas to all :)

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That's funny but what do people have against falco?
I think it has to do with the fact that Melee Falco's down aerial is one of the best spikes in the game. Brawl nerfed the down aerial into becoming a Meteor Smash that had to be well-timed, and Smash 4 nerfed it even further by increasing the amount of frames it takes for the attack to start dealing damage.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Merry Christmas XD haha

I don't even play PM much, and I found this hilarious.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Not bad, not bad.. although a tad long
T'would've been funnier if I'd just used my bong

Last edited:

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
When I saw bird, I thought for a second it was gonna talk about Ridley... 'Cause, y'know...everyone makes fun of him without second thought~ >>

Actually, now that I think deep about it, Ridley perfectly fits the Grinch scenario!

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
I think it has to do with the fact that Melee Falco's down aerial is one of the best spikes in the game. Brawl nerfed the down aerial into becoming a Meteor Smash that had to be well-timed, and Smash 4 nerfed it even further by increasing the amount of frames it takes for the attack to start dealing damage.
Ah, now I get it

Vorde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Vorde
3DS FC
4613-7807-1976
Wow this was wonderful. I enjoyed reading through the whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to write this hilarious version of the grinch

Top Bottom