• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV documentary videogames

tommacraeimpossible

Smash Rookie
Hi there,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Tom and I'm contacting you from Impossible, a factual TV production company in London.

We’re currently developing a documentary project that'll take a broad look at the history of video games. As part of this I'm looking to have an informal chat on the phone with any UK-based long-term gamers about their personal gaming journeys, memories, and reflections.

It doesn't necessarily have to be Super Smash Brothers focused - perhaps you have a special connection with another particular game series? Or maybe gaming/SSB has changed your life in a surprising and unconventional way? Or perhaps you simply want to share your passion for gaming & story with me?

If you’re interested in chatting with me, please drop me a line on tom.macrae@impossiblefactual.com - from there we can arrange a time to speak on the phone so I can properly introduce myself, give you more info about the project, and hear your story.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,
Tom

Top Bottom