• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tutorial - Exploring Villager's Ledge Options

Tutorial - Exploring Villager's Ledge Options

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
Wow, a lot of good stuff that i've never think of !! The ledgejump to bside/item drop looks very helpful ! The shorthop airdodge nair one looks sick too, i really need to test that out before my tournament this weekend. Thanks a lot ! I don't have a personnal youtube account so i just followed you on twitter ;)

TR33

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pandaguy719
I like seeing posts like this. well Informed allocation of good information that I'm sure a lot of newer, aspiring villagers will come to appreciate.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Great guide! I've been practicing the ledge jump lloids, nairs, and dairs, along with the wall jump to roll on stage. When we make the end-all-be-all guide to Villager in the future, we should definitely include this video, or some updated form thereof.

blinkingpigs

Smash Rookie
thanks, dude! i have a problem always throwing out attacks and i forget to mix up the landings like you showed with walljump-->land and roll

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
thanks, dude! i have a problem always throwing out attacks and i forget to mix up the landings like you showed with walljump-->land and roll
Hmm? I'm a little confused by your reaction, did you find it too silly a concept?

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Hmm? I'm a little confused by your reaction, did you find it too silly a concept?
I think he's saying you helped him learn how to mix up his options when returning to the stage, instead of just doing a ledge hop fair or something everytime.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I think he's saying you helped him learn how to mix up his options when returning to the stage, instead of just doing a ledge hop fair or something everytime.
Ahhh I see it now! I read it wrong before but I see it now, thanks!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Goodness that was useful.

But it also reinforced the need that I see, to practice and actually USE b-reverse pocket for mindgames.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Thanks for making this! Definitely gives me more creative options to try for getting back onstage safely. Great video!

Top Bottom