• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turning Taunt Texts off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but is there an option to turn the taunt texts (the speech bubbles) in online vs Friends off?

Not really that bad/annoying, but i don't have any use for these.

Blazer561

Smash Rookie
I don't think so, because I've tried the same and haven't found a way to turn it off. However, I think the best you can do is delete each of the messages and type with the spacebar. The bubble still pops up when you taunt, but it doesn't say anything. You have to type in the space because in the Wii U version, it doesn't allow you to have nothing typed, but typing space will make the speech bubble say nothing online.

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
I don't think so, because I've tried the same and haven't found a way to turn it off. However, I think the best you can do is delete each of the messages and type with the spacebar. The bubble still pops up when you taunt, but it doesn't say anything. You have to type in the space because in the Wii U version, it doesn't allow you to have nothing typed, but typing space will make the speech bubble say nothing online.
Hmm... alright.
Too bad you can't just turn it off, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom