• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turning around Rosalina offstage?

Sandwico

Smash Rookie
Whenever I'm edge guarding with Rosalina and facing away from the sage, I sometimes mess up the recovery by not able to turn around in mid-air and flying off-screen. How can I turn around?
Edit: Know about b-reverse now!
Here's an example I found (1st edgeguard)
gfycat.com/DentalGreedyArgusfish

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
That was a b-reverse, I'm not sure where you got the idea it wasn't. Press backwards on the control stick right after using a special move. The gfycat showed Launch Star but it'll work with any special move.

The tricky part is that Launch Star can be angled, so you need to be fairly quick with your control stick inputs if you want to do anything really complex like a b-reversed vertical launch.

Last edited:

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Practice her up-b timing, there's an angle, slightly behind her when you're pressing up b which makes her go straight up and covers a great distance.

Top Bottom