• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turbo Mode Tiers

Rukir

Smash Cadet
NNID
rory10
I need opinions from you guys about a full Turbo Mode tiers list.

Not sure about it myself, but i think that Ike is bottom and Marth is top

Sheikachu

Smash Rookie
Fox is pretty good. He can use the start-up of firefox for extra damage and then cancel it or he can let the move come out and hit them in the direction you want them to go before following up.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
If you can figure out turbo mode any character can be good. Roy and Marth a good mostly cause they have a longer range, but I can generally take most people down with Ganon or Link.

Ikoh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Axel
fox and roy because fox has really good moves that hitstun players easily and roy has range

Rukir

Smash Cadet
NNID
rory10
So far it seems like this:

Top Tier: Ike, Marth, Falcon [Source: Combo Machine w/o turbo], Mario [Down B is overpowered, since it infinitely combos into itself]
High Tier: Roy, Fox, Ganon [Source: Powerful hits + Cancel = Death, but not too many combos]
Mid Tier: Samus [Source: April Fools Turbo Tuesdays], Link [The average character]
Low Tier:
Bottom Tier: Olimar

we're getting a move on. It's slow, but something.

Last edited:

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
So far it seems like this:

Top Tier: Ike, Marth, Falcon [Source: Combo Machine w/o turbo], Mario [Down B is overpowered, since it infinitely combos into itself]
High Tier: Roy, Fox, Ganon [Source: Powerful hits + Cancel = Death, but not too many combos]
Mid Tier: Samus [Source: April Fools Turbo Tuesdays], Link [The average character]
Low Tier:
Bottom Tier: Olimar

we're getting a move on. It's slow, but something.
With that logic, Toon Link and Zelda should also be top tier.

meebius

Smash Apprentice
Zelda can infinitely combo upsmash into itself
Samus has insane followups in turbo mode

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Wario can infinitely combo up-b, assuming you follow the opponents DI. It's not too difficult to carry an opponent to the blatzone and finish with a nair or waft.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Lucario is incredibly good in turbo. He was designed around being able to cancel his moves into each other. Now that he doesn't have to follow his magic series, he can basically do whatever he wants. He can also cancel up-b into aerials without wasting a charge if it connects, so that's cool.

If you land up-b, it sets up a cancel into spirit bomb, grab, force palm, aerials, smashes, whatever.

Also, Lucario's downsmash cancels into itself for no apparent reason even though it's one hit.

Last edited:

Rukir

Smash Cadet
NNID
rory10
Nice, if we get a bit more characters then I might update our current list. Great to see this post is still "active".

Top Bottom