• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuesday Night Fights - Tampa, FL

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I just found this thread, Suki told me about it a while ago. I'm down for smash fests whenever. You can PM me or message me on aim if anythings goin down (my aim is rohins)

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
I just got my *** torn apart by Rohins. I'm going to call a mismatch if Suki shows up!

So far the list is Ryan (bring Chris too!), Rohins, myself, Ben (possibly), and a couple of other guys from this thread. Let me know if anything changes, call the phone.. Just don't wake me up tomorrow morning cause I have class work all day long until the matches start.

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to show up, let me know right now! I'm holding the matches around 6/6:30 until 11 PM or so. Call me at 407-446-4197, the phone's going to be on me until everyone shows up. I will give you the address and all that good stuff.

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
We had eight people altogether: Mankosuki, myself, Dustin, Scarface, Rohins, Harriettheguy, Chris and Dan. It was amazingly fun and I'm definitely holding it again next week. If anyone else wants to show, the limit is going to be 8 to 10 people so let me know now.

xthefirstvictimx

Smash Rookie
im in st petersburg and im not al that great yet i just found out about alot of the advanced things and my friend is the only one i really play with im looking for some people to get better playing against so ill talk to my friend and see if he wants to go if its cool with you guys

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Asper lives down in St. Pete I heard he was retiring though =/ however north of you is Clearwater/Dunedin and we would be more then happy to smash if you are ever up in the area....

anyway chances are I'm not going to be able to make this Tuesday night thing (My ride works Tuesdays) so i'll seeya guys around

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
In a different thread about smash fights in Clearwater and Dunedin. You're welcome to come provided you can get here without my having to drive over and pick you up :)

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
meh, I have more use for the nick of Scar(face).

A: I am from South Carolina, and the initials of the state are "S.Car"

B: I am Cuban, and as everyone should know, Scarface was a great movie based on a (fictional) Cuban. =P

C: I have a Scar on my face.

D: I am a liar, so obviously one of those facts is not true.

E: My avie is Glenn from Crono Cross, and he has a Scar on his face too!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm not going to be making it this week because I'm going to Saint Petersberg for a concert. It's Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, and Streetlight Manifesto. ^_^

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
It's going to be a while before the next one happens. Got a new addition to the house, my baby daughter Natalie. Gimme a few weeks and I'll see what I can do to host another match.

Creudant

Smash Rookie
Well, I would definetely like to come once the smashfest start up again, message me or something.
Aim: R1cky88

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's also [thread=109141]This thread[/thread] you could check out, and I think Jenova lives closer to you too. We also smash at Rohins' place from time to time, hopefully more often now too since Noucles is back at USF.

btw, congrats to Aircraftkiller.

Aircraftkiller

Smash Cadet
Thanks, Mank. When you come over again you'll see her :)

Smash: I'll be holding it again soon. We've got a schedule down for the most part, but if the baby wakes up I'll have to take care of her while you guys play. When I get time to organize another match I'll let you all know.

Top Bottom