• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuesday Fight Night in Oakland's Video Game Museum

Mcsoze

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone My name is Manuel I run Fight night at the Museum of art and Digital Entertainment in Oakland CA. Fight Night is a get together of gamers who want to come out and enjoy a night of fighters and party games. I am inviting anyone and everyone from the smashboards community to come out we will have melee the only thing that I do ask is that we only have one melee disk and a memory card with all the characters but not all the stages(still working on getting all of them haha) but i will have about two gamecubes out so people can play melee and I also have N64 SSB. As of right now we are only doing free play but hopefully if a lot of you guys come we may be able to host a tournament. we will also be having other games not just melee for you guys to play. If you wish to learn more about it email me at manuel@themade.org or come stop by this Tuesday and every Tuesday from 4pm-9pm at:
610 16th St.
Suite 230
Oakland, CA 94612

Mcsoze

Smash Rookie
Let me know if you would want to come back and if you don't tell me why not. I am trying to build a space where people can play all types and all kinds of games and to me I would love to be able to have the melee group be part of this I love melee since I was a kid when it first played out. So give me some tips on what you guys want and I will see what I can do.

Top Bottom