• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TT Techskill - episode 2! RELEASED!!! (link up)

spKz

Smash Ace
Haha Thanks guys for the comments ^___^

we are working on TT3 atm so dont go no where

we are going to try and get to washington ^__^

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
Anybody try this yet,

Waveshine Luigi

4 frame JC shin > perf. wavedash > immediately fox trot > JC shine outta fox trot on Luigi

Rinse Repeat

I think this is possible.....maybe not though......you'd prolly have to do everything framewise or near framewise within a couple frames. Someone who can perf. 4 frame waveshine try it out, and of course be able to JC shine outta dash on the ground, fastest way to shine while running/trotting.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Anybody try this yet,

Waveshine Luigi

4 frame JC shin > perf. wavedash > immediately fox trot > JC shine outta fox trot on Luigi

Rinse Repeat

I think this is possible.....maybe not though......you'd prolly have to do everything framewise or near framewise within a couple frames. Someone who can perf. 4 frame waveshine try it out, and of course be able to JC shine outta dash on the ground, fastest way to shine while running/trotting.
It doesnt count as a combo as far as i'm aware. I have, however, managed to grab luigi using a dash grab out of perfect waveshine (which is in my new combo vid soon to be released :p)

Top Bottom