• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Presents: SMASHACRE FROSTBITE Melee/Brawl/64/PM - Dec 7th- 8th, 2013 - Scotch Plains, New Jersey

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Congratulations on taking 1st, M2K. I'm impressed.

However, do not feel so high and mighty. This is the second tournament you've managed to win by escaping my wrath. It won't happen again.

You're new to the 64 scene and have been performing very well these passed few months. Everyone is thrilled you've started taking 64 more seriously. I truly am happy you've started entering our tournaments, but don't get the wrong idea, no longer will I stand by and let you take our community by storm! I am the leader and the sole guardian of the 64 community, it is my job to protect these players and the well being of our game! Your days of tyranny are over!

There will be a time that we play, and when we do, you will fall by my hands.

C.O.A. December 20, Yestercades. Be there. You will perish in the name of KeroKeroppi of the Koroshiyo.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I will laugh so hard if m2k ****s all over your.

Don't worry, though. I'm part of the Kero bandwagon. GO KERO.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
M2K has been playing 64 since at least FC Diamond in 2007. He's not new to the game. That being said, I'm pretty sure he still doesn't practice. He just abuses Kirby's strengths to great effect. Now is the 64 community really bad, is M2K just that good, or is Kirby OP?

Sedda

Smash Champion
A combination of m2k being really good at smash and Kirby having all the right tools. I don't think the 64 community is really bad. It's not like any of the TOP 64 players have played him.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Sensei and I had a cool set, but I choked pretty hard at the end of game one. Learning to play under pressure can be tough, but I'm slowly getting more comfortable in tournament play.

Cobr styled on my ness pretty hard, congrats to him for improving so much over these last few months. His set against fireblaster was a spectacle, I'm extremely impressed with fire's ability to adapt to his opponent.

Once people see sensei vs m2k they'll see it's not really something to read into so much.

Ggs to Koro and Elliot, both 2-1 sets. Koro I was impressed with your yoshi, you should use him in tourney more.

Really fun fest at my place in New Brunswick after the tournament with Jerry, sensei, fireblaster, breakthrough, cobr, and bloodpeach. I actually had way more fun there than at the tournament. Casual smash settings are far preferable in my opinion.

Breakthrough you' displayed a lot of control and patience in our friendlies, keep up the good work.

Bloodpeach gave me a smash epiphany when he said, "yoshi moves in angles, ness moves in curves" or something like that. Such wise.

Fun tourney, let's fest again before apex.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
SUCH WISE

i had a lot of fun with everyone

despite it only being twelve people

teams with q though i mean come on, teleport rest double kill?
just back out

guys if i ever play m2k again just stay behind me and hype the match I DO BETTER WITH HYPE **** DON'T LEAVE EVEN HYPE WHEN I GET BAIRED 4X

Sedda

Smash Champion
While watching cobr's set vs Fire I was like:

game 1: cobr!!

game 2: COBR THE MOTHER****ING SAMUS MAIN :eek:

game 3: damn cobr that was close

game 4: COME ON COBR

game 5: COBR THE MOTHER****ING SAMUS MAIN :facepalm:

Anyway, your sets were awesome dude.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
at least i put on a show for sedda

THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

afterward at the fest i had perfect edgeguarding and recovery and javi said WHY WEREN'T YOU DOING THIS IN OUR SET and i replied I DON'T ****ING KNOW

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
The way Sensei played against M2K was the closest thing to perfection that I have ever seen.

Shears

Smash Master
I watched all of the 64 stream and I was getting incredibly frustrated with not one of the commentators pointing out the obvious and critical 69 and reverse 69 (96) moments. I have not officially counted it yet, but it is probably close to a zillion million bajillion missed opportunities (give or a take a few). I am incredibly disappointed and if it was not for bloodpeach at 6:46:07 during sensei and fireblasters set, all that is holy would have been lost. 64's 69 neglect is a crisis that needs to be solved.

reverse 69 words

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
I litterally said "69% shout out to shears". Go 96 yourself.

Will upload vids from my setup once the results thread is up. Turned out much better than tfp3 :3

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i guess they aren't making a results thread so
64 Singles:

1: Mew2king
2: Fireblaster
3: Sensei
4: Cobrevolution
5: Breakthrough
5: weedwack
7: Eliot
7: Valoem
9: Bloodpeach
9: Black Cats31
9: Q!
9: Korobenik

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
i guess they aren't making a results thread so
64 Singles:

1: Mew2king
2: Fireblaster
3: Sensei
4: Cobrevolution
5: Breakthrough
5: weedwack
7: Eliot
7: Valoem
9: Bloodpeach
9: Black Cats31
9: Q!
9: Korobenik
Use the orgnal names lol

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
maybe we'll have a christmas present of other videos from bloodpeach

and i'll finally get to show you guys my reading in california

i had a dream both went up and then i woke up and got sad

bracket as organized by me and bloodpeach by memory/deductive reasoning: http://i1.minus.com/iygjT9j4wBueT.png

mixa

Banned via Warnings
[collapse=detailed results from this tournament]winner of the set is on the left, loser on the right
character underlined means the loser of the set won that match

[/collapse]

download:
from dropbox
from google docs

I'm confirmed for not being able to properly count from 1 to 3 .

almost forgot: props to cobr for improving! so sad that the one time you went for the up-b shield brake the up-b was stale

Top Bottom