• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to play some competitive n64 smash

wc3master

Smash Cadet
Sup dudes, haven't posted on here in like 7 years. This might be the wrong place that Im posting at so please help me out. Im trying to play some n64 smash with some people but everyone seems to be playing melee/brawl

I'm located in the midwest region, about 20 min west of chicago

trying to find some local tournaments and the only place that pops up is that oak park place but no n64

so all you n64 smashers get at me! im trying to play some games

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Sup dudes, haven't posted on here in like 7 years. This might be the wrong place that Im posting at so please help me out. Im trying to play some n64 smash with some people but everyone seems to be playing melee/brawl

trying to find some local tournaments and the only place that pops up is that oak park place but no n64

I can't help you much with finding local players, but I can give a suggestion if you want to be able to play some games against skilled players.

You can play the game online against strangers. It lags sometimes, but it can still be fun and help you improve your game a lot. You'll need an N64 USB controller adapter if you want to use your n64 controller, but those are cheap (under $20 I'd imagine). For a more detailed guide, check out http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=11552

Sangoku

Smash Master
Hi.

You can check this thread to see who's in your region. Other than that, when a tourney/smashfest is planned, there usually is a thread created about it. There might also be some regional facebook groups, but I'm not too sure about how they work since I don't have facebook and I'm not in America lol.

Other than that, you can also play online as suggested by EggSelent.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yo dood, myself and minimum 2 other players are in chicago, would like to start playing regularly on console. PM me on smashboards or add me on skype; skype namesearch: KnitePhox

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
we played friendlies for 5hrs today, pwn

hes pretty ok with falcon

let him borrow an adapter and controller, too

CoFiCH

Smash Rookie
NNID
cofich001

I'm probably going to catch some flak for this but you can play Smash 64 online on PC.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to catch some flak for this but you can play Smash 64 online on PC.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
ROFL!
i just finished saying that i lent him an adapter and controller, implying online play
no flak

HUE

Top Bottom