• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to give away a CRT in Cumberland County, NJ

SlothFacts

Smash Rookie
I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! I thought SmashBoards might have some kind of topic for finding/getting rid of CRTs, and ran a search for topics with CRT in the title, but I couldn't find anything.

I've got a 27" Zenith CRT I need to get rid of. I know the CRT struggle, and I'd really rather give it to someone who can use it than throw it out. So if you're willing to come get it, it's yours! It's located in Vineland, NJ. I think even by CRT standards it's pretty heavy and bulky, so you might want to bring a friend or two to help with it. If you'd like pictures, just let me know. It's off facing a corner right now, so I'd have to drag it out to take pictures, but it's not a problem.

Let me know if you're interested! Or if you know anyone who might be interested!

Ben Zed

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BENZ#0
Is this still a thing? If so I know a place in vineland you can leave it off at.

Last edited:

SlothFacts

Smash Rookie
Hi! Yes! This is still a thing! Sorry, I actually saw your post earlier, and thought I'd responded to it already. Whoops.

It's sitting in my parents' house right now. Honestly, it'd be easier for me if someone could meet me there to pick it up, because it's way too heavy for lil' ol' me to lift and move on my own. But it's not a problem if you'd rather me drop it off somewhere. I'll just have to bug people to help me.

If you'd like to PM me the details, you can.

Top Bottom