• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to get into the competitive scene.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Hey there. I'm a complete noob smasher from Texas, just about an hour out of Austin. I've only ever been in a few tournaments at cons and I usually get destroyed at them anyway. I'm looking to really start getting at least somewhat decent at Smash, especially now that 4 is coming out soon. It just seemed like a good time to jump in. I'm mainly just trying to learn everything I can about Captain Falcon, Link, and Ivysaur in Project M at the moment. I plan to main either Little Mac, Greninja or the Villager when 4 is out.

p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4p4nd4

Smash Cadet
NNID
le-harlz
3DS FC
4227-0851-7533
Howdy! Austin has a pretty competitive scene when it comes to Project M. We have the Project M Weeklies group that meets in South Austin on Thursdays (unfortunately, they're facing a bit of a haitus, but you can find their facebook page here) and my crew, NASA, that meets Mondays. (You can find our FB page here)

Feel free to hit me up anytime for a friendly and I'll see what I can do! Nice to meet you, dude.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

I see that you're a fellow Ike main...is that perhaps what inspired the username since Ike is known as the Hero of the Blue Flames?

Top Bottom