• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to find old Brawl jumpscare video. Thought you guys might be able to help.

TheRockingGoomba

Smash Cadet
First off, i apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. I thought i would give it a shot since i feel like at least one person on here knows what i'm talking about.
Basicaly, there's this old Super Smash Bros Brawl screamer video i'm trying to find, and my determination to find it was sparked again by someone on Reddit posting literally exactly what i remember from it. I'm going to copy and paste what they said

" there's this old super smash bros brawl video that tells you how to unlock all the characters, only to have a jumpscare at the end. So the video is just a static picture of fox doing an arial attack on the final destination stage (no music) with text (comic sans or something similar, think it was windows movie-maker) telling you how to unlock characters. All of a sudden the video tells you how to unlock tabbu or ridley, then after some text it says "ready?...." (there may of been a countdown i cant remember) then there is a jumpscare of a screaming skull-thing with a raspy low effort yet high scream ( i don't know what happens after as i closed the video to calm down to downloaded simpson's episodes💀, but i believe it was the end of the video anyway). Does anyone remember this video?"

From my own memory, it might of been Mario and Peach on Final Destination, and i remember it as more of a red blob, but most of it lines up exactly with what i remember with the smoking gun being the "ready?" after it tells you how to unlock Tabuu. With that, somethings we can gather from it is

• Video probably had No Music
  • Video used Windows Movie Maker
  • Image used was on Final Destination
  • The jumpscare image might have been the image from the MARIO creepypasta if we take both our recollections into account, which could date it to around 2010.
  • It had a comment under it that said "THAT SCARED THE S*** OUT OF ME"

Does anyone remember this video?

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
I've never seen it but there's a very high chance it could have been deleted, unlisted, or privated.
Hopefully it's still around and maybe unlisted at worst.
Do you remember what the thumbnail looked like and what year you might have watched it?

Top Bottom