• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tryhard Tournaments Ep 4 - Super Smash Bros For Wii U Sep 17th

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Welcome to the 4th event for Tryhard Tournaments!

We will be playing super smash bros for wii U on September 17th, at 6:00 PM EDT

There will be a rankings board that people will be placed on according to how well they play, this will be shown at every tournament, along with a mention of the winner of the last tournament.

ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN AN HOUR BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT!!!

By the way, if you have any suggestions for how this can improve, please tell me. Also, tell me your crew name or put it in your name so I can put it in the rankings.

MAKE SURE YOU VISIT THE CHATROOM AT https://www.smashladder.com/netplay/TTSSBU
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP, AND CHECK IN ON CHALLONGE http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/QGMlWhG4tf

Main Rules

• 2 Stock
  • 6 Minutes
  • No items
  • Customs Off
  • Any character is allowed
  • One hit K.O. glitches are banned
  • Infinite's that exceed 200% are banned
  • Handicap off
  • Damage ratio set to 1.0
  • If somebody disconnects the first time, the match is played again, if they disconnect a second time, that player loses the match, unless both players agree to play again.
  • If you are 15 minutes late to a match, you get DQ'd
  • Lower seed strikes first, striking goes by 1, 2, 1
  • For counterpicks, winner bans 2 stages, loser picks a stage.
  • The act of stalling is banned and constitutes intentionally making the game unplayable.
  • If the match ends with both players dying at the same time coincidentally, or if time ran out with both players at equal percent, a one stock three minute rematch will be played on the same stage.
  • Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
Starters:
  • Smashville
  • Battlefield
  • Final destination/Omega stage
  • Town & city
  • Lylat Cruise
Counterpicks:
  • Dreamland (if a player has it)
  • Castle siege
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Halberd
Gentlemens clause: If both players agree to play on a stage, that stage may be picked.
There is also a skype group for these, you can join if you like for friendlies and news on upcoming tournaments! To join, add me on skype (make sure you tell me why you're adding me) My skype is: Drevistwo
RANKINGS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tcGEa9xPESNbVau5TKqdOnWWgU73--MJOcUxxfuhaeg/edit?usp=sharing

These will also be put on smashboards rankings, so look out for that.

Top Bottom