• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"True" Zero Suit Samus + Other Cool Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickmaster

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just thought I'd like to share that the "True" Zero Suit Samus Hack (Naked Zero Suit Samus) does work!

I made a video of the gameplay of True ZSS and some other cool character textures. Check 'em out!

Url removed ~Mic

metaXzero

Smash Champion
..........we know it works (or I'd think we do). The texture is is pretty old and someone on Kitty Corp is working out the kinks of it (like it's pepperoni nipples).

I'm expecting offended replies to this since that's just how people are...

I am offended and this is a reply relating just how offended I am.

But seriously, that texture was just bad. She had boot shaped feet. o.o

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Skin-toned boots, pepperoni nipples that are misplaced, bizarre neck. no crack, and I think it lacks a belly button.

Yeah. Really funny random texture back when Masterlinkx had it on his pack.

At least someone's working out the kinks (why didn't you use that one OP).

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I hate this texture. Noone put this in texture packs! I mean, what if the person wo downloaded it was a little kid?

What then?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I mean like 8 year olds who got hacks because their bro/cousin helped set it up.
At that age, it IS scarred for life. lol

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Seeing a badly rendered texture scars someone? Sucks to be them.

Most guys who set up Homebrew and stuff are at an age where a nude woman (let alone a crappy looking one) won't have any real effect on them. If their older sibling set it up and doesn't check textures, their fault :/

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
Lol I can't download the video because someone using my same IP is already using the site!

I'm very sad lol.

Please upload somewhere else so I can satisfy my sick and perverted mind.

hahahaha this is great

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
my 5 year old cousins were playing brawl, one was using peach. she got a smash ball and then I remembered I had the peach's hentai final smash hack on...my uncle was also watching from the side. I immediately took her controller and quit the match, then I removed items. I ROFL'd on the inside after that.

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
Lol I bet they were like "What the hell is wrong with you?"

For just suddenly freaking out and quitting the match.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
my 5 year old cousins were playing brawl, one was using peach. she got a smash ball and then I remembered I had the peach's hentai final smash hack on...my uncle was also watching from the side. I immediately took her controller and quit the match, then I removed items. I ROFL'd on the inside after that.
LMFAO!!!
That is beast! This is why you have more than one SD card.
XXX rated one.
Kid Friendly one.

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
OMFG dude I just download the video and saw "True ZSS".

You guys are wayyy to f*ckin critical man. I thought whoever did the texture did a really good job.

I even "jizzed in my pants.."

hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom