• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRU Gamerz Lock-In

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
There is gonna be a lock-in at TRU gamerz on Prestion and Lloyd in North Dallas! 40 dollars a person but it is for 10 hours and unlimited food and Drinks! So we should have a lil smash fest there! so if you want to come just bring your copy or smash and memory cards and maybe your own controller cause i am not sure how many controllers they have! It will be this Friday!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
um...or just play smash for free somewhere else. There are weekly smashfests at people's houses, so nobody is going to pay $40 to play. Sorry.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well me and my friend is new to dallas and we don't know anybody or where they live to be able to play weekly with them and i doubt they are gonna feed us! So 40 dollars is best opion for us right now until we get to meet and make friends with other smash players!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
man that is still high. aint like u gonna eat for most of the time. u can just go buy alot of jack n the box or somethin get full off dat n come to my house n play for more den 10 hours free lol. u should learn your dallas smash community. most people are eager to play all the time. try it, it'll help u save some money. But hey if u got the money go ahead. i know if i was Ballin i would go

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lesson 1 about Dallas smashers:

We're really cheap and probably won't spend $40 for a lock-in

I mean I never spent $20 for a lock-in back in the good ole days.

felix45

Smash Lord
I'm so god awful cheap I switched to SSB64 and play with rom&emu online.

conclusion: no one in dallas will go to the lock in unless it is free or like $5 or something. just go out to a smashfest or something.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I will as soon as i learn where everyone is and when they play and times and when i have a ride to get to them cause my roomate's gf is kind of picky about where she will go when she does not know the people! But yeah i ply SSB64 on emulator also but with a keyboard and my friend on the same keyboard! I plan on goin to BLue's place this Saturday! i am also cheap trust me! but when you know no one then the lock-in is bout best place i knoww of! But i hope to meet the smashers and start spending most my time playin with them than somewhere i have to pay for it! So saturday should change everything!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hey well if u wanna know people jus ask around. **** if it thelps jus send PM's to everyone n the Dallas smash scene askin when they wanna play n wear they live. i'm sure you'll find out then

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
aight! well hope to meet lot of people at Blue's place tomorrow! and could someone close this tread for me since it is plain to see that no one is gonna pay to play and i see everyone's point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom