• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble with some things.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Hey, been playin faclo for some time, took a few weeks off, and have just started playing on a competitive basis. My problem is though, are a few things, Now whenever I pillar someone, either using shine and dair combo, I get the uncontrollable twich to double jump in between shine and dair, and also, I cant double lazer off an edge anymore, anyone have any tips into getting back into it, or should I just keep practicing on a daily basis?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Hey, been playin faclo for some time, took a few weeks off, and have just started playing on a competitive basis. My problem is though, are a few things, Now whenever I pillar someone, either using shine and dair combo, I get the uncontrollable twich to double jump in between shine and dair, and also, I cant double lazer off an edge anymore, anyone have any tips into getting back into it, or should I just keep practicing on a daily basis?
As for the pillaring just practice and try and force your self not to dj. and double edge laser.....just try out all the different methods of preforming it and see what suits you best. that might be it. if not jus remember what the great FoSho says......"Practice makes Perfect"lol :laugh: i hope i helped you out. if you have anymore questions pm me

Blatherskite

Smash Apprentice
Just shine short hop fastfall over and over and over and that should help remove the habit

As for double laser, you're just going to have to practice that one.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
haha im sure you already knew the answer to those questions buddy.

practice.

Top Bottom