• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble with setting up slippy

RodillaDeOro

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! Pls someone help me.

I am setting up slippy with SSBM Tutorial's video guide and ran in some trouble. When I try to run my melee ISO (ver. 1.02) the game said that I don't have a memory card in any slot and I have no Idea how to solve this.

Pls help I just made my account to ask someone for help since i am the only one of my friends who wants to play on slippy.

:(

Aaryan Kumar

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
AARY#338
For all I know, Melee ( when ran in Faster Melee ) can sometimes ask to create a new memory card slot, but selecting 'Yes' for me, fixes it. I don't exactly understand, but I'd be willing to try and find a solution.

Edit : You can change the settings a bit to emulate a memory card, but I'm not sure if this'll help. Anyway, the method is : Config - Gamecube - Change the GCI Folder in Slot A to Memory Card using the drop - down menu.

Last edited:
Top Bottom