• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble Unlocking MewTwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddratini

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have a problem. I can not unlock mewtwo. At first I did the 700 vs match requirement, but it did not work. Then I did the 20 hour total of vs mode, and nothing happened. MewTwo just won't challenge me.
If I am forgetting anything, please post what you think it is. :(

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Plug 4 controllers set the time on "NONE" then wait 5 hours and bingo.

Goddratini

Smash Rookie
I already said that I did the "Play a VS. melee match for 20 hours" thing, so that can't be the problem.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Make sure you're saving the info to your game file. If you don't get the little saving thing before you turn off your system, that could be the problem. Check your stats.

Goddratini

Smash Rookie
I have checked my stats, and I always wait for it to save because one time I did not, and my data got corrupted. Well I just deleted my data so I hope that fixes it(sigh, all those trophies gone).
May someone lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom