• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble against the Twins

GreenxKing

Smash Rookie
Yea as you can tell by my title im having trouble with my falcon against the climbers and its driving me insane someone help me!

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Try and separate them with SHFFLd nairs, don't get ****ing grabbed (it will end you). You're a fast character, perfect comboing nana off the stage (and she doesn't DI, which means you can practice this on the computer).

Missed Lcancels will hurt you in this match more than others.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Maybe a few low shffld uairs to break them up, the occasional shffld dair to try to pop them up a bit, and sometimes I find bair can split them apart with its double personality. Like Will said, try VERY hard not to get grabbed and l cancel consistently and see if that helps some.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
i don't like using nairs vs ic when they are together. they can cc it or really lag it with their double shield. until the nair hits through both of them and you land it takes too much time.
instead, you gotta carefully approach with bairs (perferbly csticked) and dairs mostly, and throw in a suprise forward b once in a while. it kinda owns them, as it separates them and often nana will 'cancel' your lag. land behind them is what you should usually do.
dont be tempt to grab them when they're together unless you are sure its popo you are going to grab.
if they start dancing with their desynch stuff, i like backing off and take my time to find a valnurable spot.
once they are separated, try and knee nana away first unless popo is really close. dont screw around with falcon punches or fsmashes lol, nana can really own you with a jab or just run away. if popo is close be very caution if you are going to attack nana.
a single ic is easy. he combos so good out of a dthrow and its easy to start and edgeguard infinite (you bair , he does forward b, repeat 6 more times till popo is dead)
by the way, dont get grabbed. if you do get grabbed, know that unless he does a short hop dair with nana you can easly escape with di away\times double jump. but watch out not to di when he is gonna fsmash you out of the grab.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol i don't have anything constructive to add because i'm crap at falcon :p
I will say that ICs are terrible for my sheik and zelda though

Anyways, nana and popo aren't twins...
And by twins, i thought u meant T!mmy and T0mmy LOLLLLOL!

kaythanks

edit: whoops being a bit too obvious there ._.
As far as the previous comments go, i'd agree with dr. mario guy the most, because he's right with the bairs and uairs, which are really great for spacing on the ICs(well it works on my ICs). Make sure you account for single or double shield hitlag, so you can lcancel correctly and escape getting grabbed.

Also, after getting behind to bair, you have the option to grab from behind if the ICs don't know how to wavedash out of shield. just make it quick, and throw them right off the bat.
^is my amendment

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
ok for this match up you for sure and just like every one else said not want to get grabbed so just think one grab is one stock. ok so the most part of the match your going to want and try to get them apart so to do that you want to do some d airs or up airs and sometimes nair. now once there apart go to work with nanas computer di and boom nana gone. now for the single cl should be easy with some nice nair combos or just a down throw knee and thats what you do for every stock. hope this helps.

Top Bottom