• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Trophy Rush/Home-Run/etc Solutions?

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I have been doing the Challenges and I sailed through the first page. (Actually I really like how you have to complete all the Easy challenges before doing the Medium challenges)

My problem is that some of the criteria for Medium+ are ridiculously high.

Destroy 1000 blocks in Trophy Rush
600m on Home Run

So I thought we could share solutions to the modes. I am sure to contribute.

For the record, the 100-Man Smash can still be done easily with DK's B-Down special :)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Home Run Contest: Pick Ganondorf. Do Fsmash twice and then f-tilt until you have seconds left. Then do a reverse warlock punch. Should give you about 1500 Meters. ;-)

I would recommend Jigglypuff, Luigi or Meta-Knight for trophy rush, they have the least laggy airgame.

Can somebody give me an idea how to reach a 40 Combo in training mode?

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Home Run Contest: Pick Ganondorf. Do Fsmash twice and then f-tilt until you have seconds left. Then do a reverse warlock punch. Should give you about 1500 Meters. ;-)

I would recommend Jigglypuff, Luigi or Meta-Knight for trophy rush, they have the least laggy airgame.

Can somebody give me an idea how to reach a 40 Combo in training mode?
Combos: Use the Smart Bomb. Two of them! Get Fox and use Smart Bombs ;)

lealvenom

Smash Rookie
I remember using that method with DK on Melee back in the day. Tons on of awesome modes on 3DS! Thanks for all the tips guys!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
By the way, how awesome is it that Items appear on a separate platform in Multi Man Smash this time? No more random deaths because of bob ombs!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
So what is the backwards Warlock Punch?
Sorry, I assumed people would know that. You use Ganondorfs neutral B attack and just when the attack starts, you press the circle pad in the opposite direction. Ganondorf should turn around and should do a stronger punch.

kalem333

Smash Rookie
I strongly recommend rosaluma for trophy run. You shoot luma over and break down both sides simultaneously.

Marxally

Smash Apprentice
600m on Baseball? Ganon down-air two or three times and bat, like Melee, easy xD

I remember using that method with DK on Melee back in the day. Tons on of awesome modes on 3DS! Thanks for all the tips guys!
That was the easy way to unlock Falco XD

Last edited:

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
Bowser neutral air is also quite charming when dealing with Trophy Rush + he gets less easier KO'd

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
My record on homnerun is 2486 with Yoshi.

give the bag a few good down A airs and it goes far

For my Target blast 315240 with Cap Falcon

Last edited:

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
Yoshi works really well in Trophy Rush all his and fast some hit multiple sames.

No Idea how but I got too 850 With Shulk on home-Run Contest that barrier can really screw you tho.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Good news. It is 15,000 but that is between all characters. You need an average of 300km per. Very reasonable :)
Well that isn't hard.
I usually try to clock over 1200(insert NA units here) for each Character.
Ganondorf, however...

PizzaGuy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1289-8286-7485
The only Home Run challenge I'm stuck on is getting 3280ft on one character. The best I've managed is Yoshi with about 2300ft.
I thought all the Trophy Rush challenges were across all runs though. 3000 in one try seems very much impossible.
And I'm hopeless for Target Blast. I either always get it to go high or low, never both in one run. Seems like I'm going to use a Hammer for that challenge...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The only Home Run challenge I'm stuck on is getting 3280ft on one character. The best I've managed is Yoshi with about 2300ft.
I thought all the Trophy Rush challenges were across all runs though. 3000 in one try seems very much impossible.
And I'm hopeless for Target Blast. I either always get it to go high or low, never both in one run. Seems like I'm going to use a Hammer for that challenge...
:4ganondorf:
FSmash > FSmash > FTilt > Keep FTilting until 1 second > Reverse Warlock Punch
NAILED IT

PizzaGuy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1289-8286-7485
:4ganondorf:
FSmash > FSmash > FTilt > Keep FTilting until 1 second > Reverse Warlock Punch
NAILED IT
Oh gosh, he did nail it. Didn't notice the guy up there said meters and not ft, so I didn't think it was worth trying over Yoshi. Thanks!!

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
I kinda pissed Duck Hunt cant shoot the targets in target blast, and they could've had us use the duck for his like angry birds.:p

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Actually on the topic of Target Blast, has anyone found out how you are meant to win at thing? I do not even come close to the 200,000 mark. And enough about the Red Targets!

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
if you are really having trouble with Target Blast.

Okay, this one is insane!

Last edited:
Top Bottom