• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophies

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
What trophies would you like most in this edition?
And How would you like them posed?
For example I'd like Captain Falcon's Trophy posed in the middle of the execution of a Falcon Punch, with the fire hawk well displayed. That would be epic.
About the other F-Zero characters trophies, I would like them displayed with their cars in a dynamic but realistic manner (not floating cars). Example: Judy Summers sitting sexyly on her car, Pico using his car as a punching bag, Bio Rex lifting his own car over his head... Etc.
I also would like Luigi's Trophy being displayed with the poltergust because it would render justice to him, besides being more colorful (green, blue and red rather than just green and blue).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A nice idea for Trophies would be to have them animated, if the Trophy in question was something animated (obviously).

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I'd like trophies of elements from games not already with 3D models. I want to see new 3D models of characters from sprite-based Zelda games like Ezlo and Vaati, some Pokemon NPCs like Colress and N, and characters from the Starfy series and Golden Sun.

Oh, and Non-Specific Action Figure. But that's it. I don't want him playable or anything.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'd like trophies of elements from games not already with 3D models. I want to see new 3D models of characters from sprite-based Zelda games like Ezlo and Vaati, some Pokemon NPCs like Colress and N, and characters from the Starfy series and Golden Sun.

Oh, and Non-Specific Action Figure. But that's it. I don't want him playable or anything.
I would love to see a 3D model of Flora, Don Paolo (if Layton makes it playable), Fawful, Kumatora, Duster, Flint, Mona, Jimmy T, Ashley and many other characters from all sorts of series who never had a 3D model before. Such as the 2D Zelda's and Pokemon games.

I really hope they do trophies like they did in Melee again rather than ripping existing models like they did in Brawl... :/

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Don't forget that, this time, they can't simply rip the models from previous games.

While Brawl did rip many models from previous Wii games and GameCube games, SSB4 cannot do that, because the models will look bad in HD. They will have to make models for the trophies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Don't forget that, this time, they can't simply rip the models from previous games.

While Brawl did rip many models from previous Wii games and GameCube games, SSB4 cannot do that, because the models will look bad in HD. They will have to make models for the trophies.
I hope you're right with that. Because it would be a real shame if many characters don't show up (again) as trophies just because they didn't have a pre-existing 3D model before. :/

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I'd like trophies of elements from games not already with 3D models.
Like the trophies of Super Smash Bros. Melee. I approve it :)
Or even characters in low res. rewamped in HD.
For example I'd like to see trophies of the cars of Stunt Race FX as they appear on the box rather than as they appear in game itself.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
A nice idea for Trophies would be to have them animated, if the Trophy in question was something animated (obviously).
NO. Uprising taught me how awful animated trophies are.

If they do, they'd better let you "pause" them in some kind of options menu.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A good idea for animated trophies could be: they were static, but you could play a few simple animations, like a fighting stance or using a signature attack.

Another idea would be multiple, selectable poses for each trophy.
Let's look at Mario: he could have a V sign pose, a jumping pose and a fireball-throwing pose.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Another idea would be multiple, selectable poses for each trophy.
Let's look at Mario: he could have a V sign pose, a jumping pose and a fireball-throwing pose.
Melee sort of did that... 3 trophies for each character, each in a different pose. All three being bunched into one slot is a better idea.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'd like customed trophies to be added, where you're able to choose the name of the trophy and write your own description.
For example, let's say you have a friend named John who play a lot of Metaknight and has amazing Shuttleloop timing. The trophy would be Metaknight's SH, the name of the trophy would be "John", and you can write any creative description about John's playstyle :bee:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'd like customed trophies to be added, where you're able to choose the name of the trophy and write your own description.
For example, let's say you have a friend named John who play a lot of Metaknight and has amazing Shuttleloop timing. The trophy would be Metaknight's SH, the name of the trophy would be "John", and you can write any creative description about John's playstyle :bee:
I wouldn't use the option for that but it could be nice. I don't see it happening though.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I wouldn't use the option for that but it could be nice. I don't see it happening though.
It truly would be nice if it did happen though :p, but the likelihood of that feature being added is very slim.

Top Bottom