• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trolling With the King

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
As Dedede is such a funny character, there are many things you can do to annoy your opponent. Share some of your best D3 troll moments, whether they be jet hammers, up special spikes, shield breaks, gordo spam, whatever. Maybe you just landed an ordinary kill and crouched for a full minute.

One off the top of my head is I was playing a pretty decent Ganon online. Ganon has a terrible disadvantage against D3, so I pretty much had it in the bag. I'm up a stock and he's at about 80%. I knock him off the stage with a fair, and as I land I chuck a gordo out which actually saves him from dying (he wasted his jump). He now can up b to the ledge, so I up tilt a Gordo and smack him again. He flies out a ways and tries to up b again toward the ledge, I aim a gordo out so it hits his backside and pushes him towards me again.

Repeat 2-3 more times, and he gets hit with an uptilted one which pushes it into the side of the stage. He has to up B again, so I step back and charge an f-smash. He touches the Gordo, gets popped up right into my hammer's path, and is sent to the shadow realm. I have the replay saved, and when I make my D3 montage that one will be in there.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Fought a Peach who was dominating me over the last couple rounds, got early kill, knocked off stage by her, she follows me, I inhaled her and spit her under the stage. I two-stocked her.

I try to swallowcide as often as I can (and when possible spit 'em out last second so I don't lose a stock). I taunt mid-match to get under people skin. I'm trying to learn how to efficiently use up-b to spike. I play as goddamn disrespectful as I can.
It's what Dedede would have wanted.

Makzutheamazing

Smash Cadet
Here is the most ridiculous shield brake i made happen;

It was me, D3 vs. Toon Link on FG pyrosphere (a slight disadvantage to me).
Its one stock for each and i have like 160% from arrow spam and bombs and he is barely 40%.
I f-throw him literally at the edge of the stage and throw a fullspeed gordo.
I think to myself "Swiggity swooty, its time for some booty".
Up + b
He gets up just in time and blocks the gordo.
But my booty descends from the heavens to hit a bullseye.
He blocks it too.
Shield brake.
But he was too near the edge and the slight knockback takes effect.
And he just slowly fell down, helpless, to his doom.
And then i up + b to meteor smash him.
The end.

I have the replay too, it is hilarious XD

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
Fought a Peach who was dominating me over the last couple rounds, got early kill, knocked off stage by her, she follows me, I inhaled her and spit her under the stage. I two-stocked her.

I try to swallowcide as often as I can (and when possible spit 'em out last second so I don't lose a stock). I taunt mid-match to get under people skin. I'm trying to learn how to efficiently use up-b to spike. I play as goddamn disrespectful as I can.
It's what Dedede would have wanted.
My friend constantly goes Doc against my D3, the day he stopped is the day I took a stock off him by just jumping at him, inhale. Jump at him, inhale. Jump at him, inhale.

I spat him off the edge of the stage once, then jumped after him, inhaled him again, and spit him too far and low for him to recover. I heard the sound of him throwing his controller over skype :chuckle:

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Playing against people who don't know how to DI?

Infinite jab combo

For dayyyyys

I'm not joking, my best combo was 0-:skull: two times in a row. Of course, he wasn't that good. I swear, I'm amazed that he didn't die from all the salt in his blood.

Last edited:

AlextheTwin

Smash Cadet
My favorite troll moment was against an average skilled little mac on for glory.

I inhaled him while in the air off stage, spit him under the stage to his death, then up B'ed myself back up to safety. About 30 seconds later I did the exact same thing for stock #2. So funny, I saved the replay on my wii u.

I love swallow kills...suicide swallows are even funnier if you're up a stock.

Also I love reflecting back pocketed gordos onto stupid villager players.

Or just reflecting back gordos to anyone with nair. So much fun and the vast majority of players on for glory don't expect it.

Last edited:

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
The great part about that video is I could actually see that being practical against people who shield way too much.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
One time I Villager'd a Mario. I stood by the edge and just spammed up-tilt-gordo whenever he got close. He kept getting knocked back kept trying to come back for a few times before he finally got knocked out. He just couldn't time his side-b's right.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
Captain falcon was trying to recover low, so I threw a vertical Gordo off the ledge to stop him from grabbing ledge. He hit the gordo, bounced off the stage, got stage spiked into the gordo again, hits stage, and is stage spiked again to his death.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
My favorite disrespectful moment was this: I had just KO'd a jigglypuff (and of course, crouched to rub it in), and I judged by the way it ran at me after it respawned that it was going to try to use its spawn invincibility to land a rest, but then I hatched an idea. I waited at the edge of the stage until puff was near me, then got out of crouch and used swallow, which did not actually swallow her since she was still invincible, BUT, it still sucked her towards me and she did indeed go for the rest, but I messed up her timing so that she rested off stage, and made a slow, helpless fall to her death, while I continued to crouch.

I also landed a suicidal up-B spike against a mario on both of our last stocks. To say that was exciting would be an extreme understatement.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
This is the best thread.

All of the Dedede-cides.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Yesterday I tried to inhale a Little Mac, he runs at me and side Bs, the Inhales windbox ramped up Macs momentum and he went flying off stage.
It was a sight of beauty. (I uploaded this on the 3DS' share feature. If you search for King Dedede 1v1 For Glorys from Austria (it'll be almost exclusivly my replays), you can find it, I titled it "Was a breeze.".)

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Yesterday I tried to inhale a Little Mac, he runs at me and side Bs, the Inhales windbox ramped up Macs momentum and he went flying off stage.
It was a sight of beauty. (I uploaded this on the 3DS' share feature. If you search for King Dedede 1v1 For Glorys from Austria (it'll be almost exclusivly my replays), you can find it, I titled it "Was a breeze.".)
LOL. Similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJLnZiBQn4&t=2m20s

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Ganondorf side-b'd be while I was sucking in. He went a bit high,and because of the windbox or whatever, not 100% sure, he went past me to his death.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
My best King moment was when a Shulk was playing very counter-happy. So I threw a Gordo at him, and he counter-dashed straight to my Fsmash.
Curse you 3DS update for not letting me keep my old replays!.

manueluno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
manolonoe
I am doing a compilation of funny kills with the King. Just yesterday I took a Falco's last stock with inhale.

I had inhaled him twice while UpBing towards me. At some point, again, he hit UpB, so I proceed to inhale. He knew I would swallow him again so he switched to the opposite direction, but he left the stage behind and got into free fall.

I didn't know how to react other than to save the replay.

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Any time I'm on a stage with a space underneath the stage I always try to inhale and spit them out to trap them under the stage

axelalexzander

Smash Cadet
My favorite is inhaling little macs and spitting them under the stage.

And then there's swallowciding anyone who ledgeguards too aggressively. That's almost as fun.

The rare Up B spike is a thrill...only pulled it off a couple times though. It's probably too risky to go for in a serious match.

Last edited:
Top Bottom