• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trip to VC8 plus housing - V1CE moving to NC!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Ok I know alot of you guys know that i am moving to Weddington, NC in a few weeks... I plan on going to VC8 tho before i go. As of right now SNAP and KADAJ are going to VC8 and they seem to be taking the chinatown bus there and back. I can house whoever is goin to VC8 since i live on Long Island for the moment.

After the tournament tho i would like to come down with whoever came up and stay with that person till my parents move in with the furniture, which should only be a few days. IF this is possible let me know... I know alot of people have school but i am not in school and would like to train with some of u guys in NC.

Weddington NC is right south of Charlotte.

Now even if you arnt goin to VC* im sure Snap can bring me to wherever you are if u can house me. Please let me know as soon as u can. THANKS ATLANTIC SOUTH UDA BES

Top Bottom