• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trip across the border: Reno Tournament Carpool Info and Discussion Thread

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok so I've been being a lazy **** and havent decided to put up the thread till tonight. Basically there's a huge tourney in Reno and we(Norcal) have a carpool going. This will be the thread to discuss, gather info, and talk about that kinds of stuff. So right now Scamp and myself are the only two drivers that I'm aware of. So all the seats we have are taken and there is a waiting list with people on it lol. Were trying to get Hella to drive as well but no guarentees so here we go wit the lists of people:

My Truck:
1. Myself
2. Boback
3. King
4. Germ
5. Zel
6. Hella
7. Phil
8. Lucien/Hostility

Scamp's Car:
1. Scamp
2. Scamp's Friend
3. Scamp's Other Friend
4. Yet another of Scamp's Friends
5. Lucien or Hostility

Waiting List:
1. SS
2. Darrell
3. Bootle
4. Kawn

So as you can see were pretty filled up. But if Hella takes his car there is a huge chance that all the people on the waiting list get to go and that maybe even 1 more.

News:
Ok so basically almost all the people in my car have to be back by Sunday morning. Which means that we are leaving EARLY Saturday Morning and coming back LATE Saturday night. Now if you have a problem with this than talk to me and we will try and work something out.

Price:
People in my truck:
Gas is going to be $20 round trip, unless in some weird circumstance that we end up staying both days than it may change. But for now plan on $20 for gas and $0 for lodging as we wont be sleeping in any motel lol.

Scamp's Car:
Hopefully Scamp will post and let me know so I can fill it in.

There you go discuss.

Top Bottom