• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trio3's Half Term Minifest

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Brawl- Lucario ditto

(that **** is so broken. he still has no killing power ... but sooooo much camping ability >_>)

@ Kyoshi - lol, dude, calz originally mained fox and even then he was still stupidly good (beaten a lot of good players with that fox man :p) maybe he just likes snake more than he likes fox. :p

Rake, find the URL to that sonic the hedgehog song I IMed you and link it. that ****'s too good. everyone's gotta listen to it. :T

K.Mac

Smash Lord
dragonforce = big steamy pile of calzums turd
Just for that, I'm going to play Through The Fire And Flames at full whack on my phone next time we see each other. :mad:

lol

And I'll put it on as every single track on my vBrawl.

(that's a joke. I like me some Korn)

@ Andy - I got a build of Neogamma that finally gives a big "**** you" to the 256-line limit. :bee: if you can make me a gct with all the standard file replacement/music stuff, the Brawl+ coloured shields and possibly the custom SSS CSS, send me it some time? I can keep using the Brawl+ snaploading GCT but it doesn't do the shield thing and I dunno how to make my own gcts. lol.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
MTR
I'll make a mixed CD you can play in teh car =p
it can range from Cute Is What We Aim For to Bring Me The Horizon and everything inbetween yeee

Just for that, I'm going to play Through The Fire And Flames at full whack on my phone next time we see each other. :mad:

lol

And I'll put it on as every single track on my vBrawl.
(that's a joke. I like me some Korn)
Korn are gay just liek everybody else on your brawl- soundtrack

K.Mac

Smash Lord
And callum <3 trio

I've seen your MSN Now Playing callum, and what you listen to isn't much different than what I do.
:p

You owe me a touche.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Lol wut You have good taste in music ????

Everybody is cooler then Trio
Is Trio cooler than Trio?

</paradox>

And yes, I have good taste in music. Ask KJ. :chuckle:

Which reminds me ... KJ, if you want I can post the tracklist of what songs I put on Brawl. lol.

And today, I have officially filled my SD card with a gigabyte of music. I'm ****ed. :<

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Kmac, when we were playing Brawl- at Alex's I swear your music was just Dragonforce on every stage lol.

Even though Calzums music taste is utter ****e, yours is probably worse.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol I know, my bad. The shiz besides the grime is pretty good, I just hate grime.

Anyways, why is there a music debate in a thread about a fest that finished over a week ago D:

Die thread, die...

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The next fest will be in the 2nd week of easter holidays, i guess u can delete this thread now if the LC guys give me the username and password for the East Midlands account and i can be a regular host.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
can i get some hard dates for that? Just even an xth until xth would do so i can book some days off. i dont wanna be there for just 2 days again

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy if you can talk to Brado and get the EastMidlands! pass from he can you post this in that thread, thanks :) until then I'll happily keep this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom