• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trinity - a Smash Wii U Online Tournament, June 20th @ 6:00 EDT

StarElite

Smash Cadet
NNID
StarElite

BRACKET
STARTS AT 2PM EDT (MOVED DUE TO TIME RESTRAINTS)
On June 20th of 2015, I'll be hosting Trinity #1. The first official Smash 4 tournament I've hosted. The rule set is pretty much the standard for any tournament.

• No Items
    • Customs must be set to 'Off', However if both players want to use customs they are free to.
    • 2 Stocks, 6 Minutes
Starters - Battlefield, Final Destination (Omega), Smashville, Dream Land 64, Town and City
Counterpicks - Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt

Striking
Higher Seed Strikes First
R1 = 1-2-1

After round 1, the winner will ban 3 stages and the loser will pick any stage as a counterpick

I'm currently looking for people offering stream services and this tournament shall be hosted through Anther's Ladder

http://www.smashladder.com/netplay/Trinity

Last edited:

Sonnet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kuch11
This tournament, upon request, has been added to our schedule at www.mechakoopa.com!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to stream it, as I will be out on vacation from the 14th to the 21st.

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
A couple questions I'd like to know before signing up.

1. Are the new DLC characters allowed?

2. What will we be using to communicate with each other?

StarElite

Smash Cadet
NNID
StarElite
A couple questions I'd like to know before signing up.

1. Are the new DLC characters allowed?

2. What will we be using to communicate with each other?
Anthers ladder will be used, link is on Challonge. Also the new DLC is always welcome (look at my icon)

StarElite

Smash Cadet
NNID
StarElite
Dreamland 64 is a legal stage this tourney replacing Llyatt Cruise, if you still want to play on Llyatt then feel free to.

Jujuace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Juju
3DS FC
1736-1664-1010
What is the case where one/both players do not have dreamland 64? I myself do not have it (checks at the end of the month OP)

Top Bottom