• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigger > Tigerbombz

Status
Not open for further replies.

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
sup guys, i just found out about this forum, i dont play online but i own tigerbombz all days on console even though he no life it and beat me once in a while with his rigged lab rat call fox. anyone live near UCI? we got at least 20 heads that play here and everyone thinks they are HELLA good so prove us wrong.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
sup guys, i just found out about this forum, i dont play online but i own tigerbombz all days on console even though he no life it and beat me once in a while with his rigged lab rat call fox. anyone live near UCI? we got at least 20 heads that play here and everyone thinks they are HELLA good so prove us wrong.
this post = infraction BRO

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
this post = epic lulz

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
WTF? best calm down shuns! do u know who i am?! U MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM?! i heard bout u and ur lame assss ghetto fuking rat. DNt make me tell ash to tame u with this is fuking regular pokeball shun. EVen a master ball cant handle my reiatsu shun

NixxxoN

Smash Master
LOL post.

So Trigger all you gotta do is play online and see how do you do against the good online players.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
LOL Wtf?

Hey you are really good on console now all you have to do is prove yourself on the version that people don't put nearly as much stock on?

Good **** Nixxxon you continue to impress.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Good **** Nixxxon you continue to impress.
wow its you talking about me again. Whatever I have done to you... maybe stealing your girlfriend?

Just kidding, but not really.

And yes, you're a mod, abuse your powers cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom