• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Quartet Plays Brawl's Theme at StreetPass Princeton

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
StreetPass Princeton is an organization that hosts gaming events (Smash Bros included at times, among other games) to effectively use the 3DS Street Pass function to socialize with fellow gaming enthusiasts. Recently StreetPass Princeton had the Triforce Quartet play the Super Smash Bros Brawl theme live at one of their events.

The Triforce Quartet is a musical group that plays video game music in traditional string quartet instruments.

You can check out the video here:

CT ZeRo is a professional Smash Bros player over at Clashtournaments who enjoys reading, writing, content production and sometimes anime. You can contact him on twitter @CT_ZeRo

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Amazing, being a cellist myself who arranges VG music. I'm going to be putting some music out there for smash community myself soon. Well, better ones lol

GeZ

Smash Lord
I'm not a huge fan of Brawl, but I did always like this theme, and I'm not really loving this composition. The harmonies are fine but they miss out on some of the better backgrounds and assisting melodies.

Top Bottom